Liked: 97

Default 2000 Van Diemen for sale

2000 Van Diemen, originally built as an FC car, it has run FC and FA and could be converted to a nice FF if someone wanted to.
    It is currently available as a roller or with engine in FA trim. I got the car and 3 others in an estate sale thus I have limited knowledge for the engine .
    It has Kinsler electronic fuel injection, Pectel FC wiring and ECU, the rare Ford Motorsports head, and bigger cams. It tries to start, has oil pressure and holds water. It has one spark plug and thread damaged that is going to require the removal of the cylinder head. If you wanted to run FC pull the engine, install a stock cylinder head which I will include, buy the $2600 FC fuel injection from Quicksilver and assemble.
    It has Penske triple adjustable shocks and an AIM Micron data system.
    The gearbox looks good with a boroscope. I do not remember this car ever being crashed more than a corner replacement.
    I have data that shows it ran many 1.55 lap times at Daytona.

I am slightly familiar with these cars because they ran in Central Florida region where I live. The previous owner did his own work and spent good money on good parts. This car was last run in 2016 I think and sat in a shop since.

I think it would be a great option to run the first year of FX and go to the runoffs for a very reasonable price.

I am open to reasonable offers but I also have to put a price on it so I think a reasonable price would be 18,500.00 complete and 17,500 as a roller. Opinions welcome. I will have pictures in a couple of days.
    Skip Weld
    Weldmotorsports@gmail.com

Liked: 16

I’m interested. I sent you and email.

Liked: 23

Have interest.

Thread Information