Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 21

Default WTB Jongbloed 202 center

I was able to find some of these but have an odd number of good ones that pass dye crack checking.
    These were most popular on early Swift DB4's which is why I'm looking on this forum.

I understand that high G loads like on the banking at PIR used to break this particular design
    and many FA racers upgraded to the Jongbloed 203 or other mfg. replacement that was stronger.

So, I'm hoping someone has some 202 casting versions still lying around that aren't cracked or haven't been made into clocks or paper-weights!

I need at least one.
    3.5" bolt circle of (12) 0.5" pin drive holes
    Center is 2.25" ID
    (18) 0.25" rim half mounting holes.

Note that in my pictures here, the pin drive holes are drilled all the way through to the front.
    That's not necessary in the one that I buy. I can drill them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by B17overhead; 01.18.22 at 2:38 PM. Reason: Updates

Liked: 27

Default 202 Jongbloed

The DB4’s Ran the 202’s with the drive pin holes drilled all the way through from early on. I have a photo of the Jimmy Vasser car on the grid at the 87 Memphis International Atlantic Championship super event with the exact wheel centre to yours.

Forum Advertiser
    Liked: 5

Default Jongbloeds

call me I think I might have some. 706 543-1797 Ext. 1 Kevin at comprent

I need at least one.
    3.5" bolt circle of (12) 0.5" pin drive holes
    Center is 2.25" ID
    (18) 0.25" rim half mounting holes.

Note that in my pictures here, the pin drive holes are drilled all the way through to the front.
    That's not necessary in the one that I buy.
    I can drill them.

Thanks for looking!
    -Chuck

Bump because I am back to looking again. Have an odd number that pass crack checking.

Also looking for source of new or used good 1/4-28 x 1" long non-serrated flange Allen socket head bolts like Bill Jongbloed used to supply.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by B17overhead; 01.03.22 at 3:21 PM.

Bump--- Still looking for just 1!

Liked: 27

I used some of these Alloy counterbore washers for my FA wheel application.

https://www.pine-engineering.co.nz/fasteners

QUOTE=B17overhead;634642]Bump because I am back to looking again. Have an odd number that pass crack checking.

Also looking for source of new or used good 1/4-28 x 1" long non-serrated flange Allen socket head bolts like Bill Jongbloed used to supply.[/QUOTE]

Thread Information