Thread: MBE 967 ecu

Liked: 5

Default MBE 967 ecu

On the MBE967 ecu, pins 1 and 26 are listed as Fuel Trim and Ignition Trim.

I know these pins can used to allow the ecu to communicate with dataloggers/computers, but based on their pin names, is it possible to use them to remotely trim Fuel/Ignition during operation?

Liked: 285

Those pins work with a dedicated "mapping" controller used when the engine is tuned on the dyno. I believe they are only active when the Easimap software is connected, and a map is open and enabled for live editing. They certainly wouldn't do anything without the computer attached, based on my experience with MBE software.
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

Liked: 5

OK, thank you!

Thread Information