Anyone have a diagram of the pinout to data channel routing for the ports on a KNN-2 SSI? According to the data I have (little), I have a 20 channel system and am only using 9 channels - one of which doesn't work (EGT). I have been unable to locate *ANY* information about the port inputs. Seems ALL channels were accessed ONLY by special cables made up by CDS. This is a relatively new unit - built in 2011.

One of the channels I have (9) is SUPPOSED to be EGT. The 'amp' is there, but the electronics are covered in what appears to be RTV. The channel always reads "about zero" - i.e. stuck at the bottom range of the sensor at around 32 degrees - the data is random between 32 and ~40 degrees. If I disconnect the sensor, the reading goes to ~150. I've tried 3 different sensors and all read ~the same. Would like to get this working, but don't want to spend another ~$150 on a new amp if it's not the problem. Is there any TEST to verify that the amp and input lines are working regardless of the sensor?

This system came on a car (FV) I recently bought.