Liked: 56

Default NEFV Series Rounds 5 & 6 (NHMS)/ Paul Faford Memorial Race

The NEFV Championship Series (sponsored by: Vee Sport Racing, Autowerks Engines, Advantage Motorsports, Quixote Racing, Revolution Motorsports, Hoosier Tires, & Penske Shocks) returns to NHMS on August 3rd and 4th for rounds 5 &6 of the Series and the Paul Faford Memorial Race. Along with the normal prizes associated with a Series weekend, sponsors donors have designated cash prizes for the memorial race Sunday afternoon. With less than two weeks remaining until the event, twenty eight have already signed up with an expected 35 to be on track. Please join us for plenty of on and off track fun to celebrate the life of our dear friend Paul Faford.
    In addition, NEFV will host the fifth annual Open Wheel Driving Experience (OWDE). This event, held on Saturday August 3rd, allows friends, family, crew or other interested parties an opportunity to drive a formula vee on track at speed! Participants will receive driving instruction, safety instruction, laps in a street car with a qualified driver, a 20 minute morning session, and a 20 minute afternoon session.

2018 OWDE Memories

If you are interested in participating, please contact us via the NEFV.org website or reach us on Facebook (Northeast Formula Vee.org) We hope to see you at NHMS in August!

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 83

OPEN WHEEL DRIVING EXPERIENCE - OWDE
    For anyone with an FV who wants to put a friend, family member, or crew in their car as a way too say thank you, or for someone who thinks they may want to race, this is a great opportunity to get them on track in your FV. We in the NER take care of the logistics, classroom sessions, track drive-around in the morning, etc. If you’re interested, please get in touch and let us know. It’s non-competitive to help keep your cars safe! We have some extra safety gear.

This is the only place and time of the year in the SCCA where you can do an Open Wheel Driving Experience. Again, please get in touch if you’re interested.

John

4. The following 5 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 53

Default Wow!! 31 Vees so far with 32 on Sat!! What a group.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 9

Default Paul Faford's Caracal

Just wanted to comment that I had purchased Paul's Caracal (#99) a few years ago and it is still running well. I participate in the Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association and run eight events a year which makes it tough to get to a track during the season. If I didn't have a race this coming weekend, I would have liked to have made a trip to NH to run Paul's car on NHMS again. Paul's car will be running at the Polish Mountain Hillclimb in Flintstone, MD. this comming weekend!

8. The following 5 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 83

Quote Originally Posted by mwihite View Post
    Just wanted to comment that I had purchased Paul's Caracal (#99) a few years ago and it is still running well. I participate in the Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association and run eight events a year which makes it tough to get to a track during the season. If I didn't have a race this coming weekend, I would have liked to have made a trip to NH to run Paul's car on NHMS again. Paul's car will be running at the Polish Mountain Hillclimb in Flintstone, MD. this comming weekend!
    Great news - post or send some pictures we'd in the Northeast would love to see his car in hill climb setup. John

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information