Liked: 79

Default Dunlop Optical Toe and Camber Gauge value?

Have a friend that has not raced in decades that may offer me his Dunlop Toe and Camber Gauge. Neither of us know what they are worth and wondering what price would be fair to both of us.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Bob

Liked: 68

In these situations I have used eBay and used the advanced search to look at "sold" listings. It looks like used Dunlop camber gauges sold in the $60-$150 range (plus shipping). Optical toe gauges only show one "as new" used unit at $350 - new at $600.

Good luck!
    Craig Butt

Liked: 79

Thanks-I never used the Dunlop gauge. Wondering if there is a good way to set individual toe with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig71188 View Post
    In these situations I have used eBay and used the advanced search to look at "sold" listings. It looks like used Dunlop camber gauges sold in the $60-$150 range (plus shipping). Optical toe gauges only show one "as new" used unit at $350 - new at $600.

Good luck!

Liked: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Coury View Post
    Thanks-I never used the Dunlop gauge. Wondering if there is a good way to set individual toe with it.
    Used them years ago - measures "total toe" and you read it "backwards" for the rears (gauges set up behind the axle center) Tape measure to a C/L point to check toe relative from side to side...
    Craig Butt

Liked: 482

Default $250

I just sold both those items for $250 as a package. The “sight” needed a piece but it was all there. Maybe on the low side but it’s a data point.

Thread Information