Liked: 676

Default What is left of rFactor1?

I was able to salvage an old computer with Windows XP 32 bit OS. RFactor 2 doesn't seem to be an option with equipment this old, and when my laptop crashed, I lost my old RF-1 Lola FF mod and my tracks. I checked for the Lola download and it is gone, as is rFactor central and Nogrip racing. Any idea if you can still get tracks and cars for RF-!?.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Liked: 341

Jim,

RfactorCentral still has mods for RF1. Just they don't call it Rfactor1, they simply call it Rfactor. I don't recall downloading the lola FF there. I got it somewhere else (that I cannot remember). But I did find it today here:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downl...la-ford.16590/

There is a button upper right to click, login, and download. That said, I think I still have that mod and could likely zip file it and email it to you if you want. I never found the mod to be very close to reality and did not drive it much.

As for Rfactor itself, I got that in the day that you actually bought a CD of the program at a brick and mortar computer store and installed it yourself. The disk must be in the drive to open the program even after installation. Today, it looks like Steam sells it online. Check here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/339790/rFactor/

Good luck with it.

Eric Little

Liked: 676

Eric,
    I also have the old physical disk, and the antique computer that goes with it. What I don't have is VIR, RoadAtlanta, the Glen, and CMP. It sounds like I can get them from rfactorcentral, but I guess my link was defective. I'll try again, and thanks for the link to the Lola. It was the only 4 speed, H-pattern, non-dowforce car I could find. Maybe there are better options now.
    Thanks for the help!
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Liked: 73

Default Lola FF -Rfactor

Just got rfactor today! I LOVE this Lola FF. What a fun car to drive. Shifts even sound better if you let off the gas !

Aaron

Thread Information