Liked: 108

Default Crew person needed Great Lakes area

Looking for help at tracks such as Grattan, Waterford, Mid-Ohio, Pittsburgh intl and perhaps others. Plan on doing 7-10 events this season. Typical deal driver pays! Transportation, food , private room heck bring a friend I’ll feed them too. ADDED PERK if you have a desire to try road racing I will hook you up with a car for drivers school.
    no experience nessassry. Non smokers only please. First race is the end of this month in Michigan
    for more info contact me at Don the inventor at gmail
    thanks!

Liked: 108

Default Waterford

Could use a hand this weekend for the Waterford drivers school.
    thanks
    Don
    206-397-5000

Liked: 0

Default Still looking for help over the summer?

Hey is this a paying crew opportunity? I would love to get some experience and make a bit of money working on the weekends that I am not racing. It would be cool to find a summer job in my area of interest.
    im local to all the tracks listed and will be racing at all at some point in the summer. I’m also used to how race weekends go, I’m used to prepping go karts and making setup adjustments, as well as keeping them clean, so I have some tangible experience. And I think I would be a helpful crew members

Thread Information