Liked: 22

Post 1995 Van Dieman FC

We bough this car a bit over a year ago needing engine work. It had otherwise been extensively gone thru with many new parts, but was not de-bugged or sorted. We installed a new top spec engine and ran 3 successful weekends last year: The car is now properly set up and on the button. It can be an absolute winner in Monoposto or one of the Pinto FC series. I am retiring.

Partial spec is: Aim evo-4 data with steering wheel display; dynoed tripple Penskes; new Saldana aluminum rads + oil cooler; all new suspension arms (with old set as spares); rebuilt hydralics with new dry brake couplers; low time R&P; new wiring and Oddessy 680 battery; rebuilt rear wing assembly with jack point added; OMP belts good thru 2020. Car comes with 3 sets of wheels, 13 total gear sets and numerous other useful spares.

Asking $16,750. For more info please call Scott Livingston on (314) 750-0231, or email Marchracer@hotmail.com. Car is in St Louis.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 33

Glad to see the car has been taken care of after selling it to Scott. Even still has the livery I put on it! Can’t go wrong purchasing this car

Liked: 159

I have had eyeballs on this car. It is really first rate.

Jerry Hodges
    JDR Race Cars

Liked: 3

At the risk of sounding rude, If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this car posted by the previous owner for north of $22K. It definitely seemed worth it from what I saw. Why is it $5k+ cheaper less than one year later?

Liked: 482

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Kimble View Post
    At the risk of sounding rude, If I'm not mistaken, wasn't this car posted by the previous owner for north of $22K. It definitely seemed worth it from what I saw. Why is it $5k+ cheaper less than one year later?
    Posted asking price and actual sale price may have been different?

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

Default don't.....

look a gift horse in the mouth

Liked: 33

When I posted the car for sale it was not that high of an asking price. It was actually just a little lower than what Scott is asking for it now. With everything that’s been done to this car it’s a fantastic price!

Member Haynes Performance Autosports's Avatar
    Liked: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Kimble View Post
    Different car (RF94/95) with a very similar paint scheme was listed at $22k last year.

Liked: 22

Car is sold. Thanks all for interest.

Liked: 48

Default My first 2 liter car

This is my very first 2 liter car nice to see it still looking so well taken care of ! it is a very good car !
    friend us on FaceBook search "velocity haus"
    like on facebook search "velocity haus Engineering"
    Velocityhaus.com
    velocityhaus@gmail.com
    @Velocityhaus2 instagram

Thread Information