Liked: 0

Default First FV in New England region

I'm going to look at one tomorrow but will probably not commit for a week. Price seems a little high but we'll see.

Just want to see what else is out there, open to minor projects too, I might not get cleared for on track this season anyhow.....

Cash in hand.

Sat in a few in NH and found that I fit in Mysterians and Caracal C's. I'm tight in Protoform P2, Citations become ever tighter and I'm afraid I'll need the jaws of life if I sit in a 4th one.

5'9" 220lbs wider shoulders and "porky" in the middle.

Willing to travel a bit.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 2

Default Caracal D

I have an '89 Caracal D which I rebuilt including lower rails mod ( for normal humans) new paint, hardware, belts and fuel cell. I have never raced it as SCCA in the SW division is racing "dead". I'd like to find a new home for the car...it is ready for tech.
    I am located in San Antonio area.
    If you are interested, I can send you some pix of the car and some of the spares included. Pricing is $5500.00 which is most of the money tied up in the car but no labor fees, so a fine deal for a FV racer.

Default Mysterian

I will have a Mysterian for sale shortly. I am 6'1" 190 lbs and fit but every car is a little different.
    If you dont find something between now and when I am ready to put on the market it might be a possibility.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ended up with a BRD. Thank you all for offers or information.

Thread Information