Liked: 2

Default FS : Lynx B/Citation FST $3.5K - SOLD

Had surgery on the arm so won't be racing anytime soon and when I do I plan to get back into spec miata. Plus no one else races FST in Florida anyway. Asking $3,500 which is what I paid for it two years ago before adding fresh heads, clutch, trans, brakes (new calipers, rotors, lines pads, master cylinders), new tach, belts, new fire suppression system, new roxanne collector, new high torque starter. Includes two full sets of wheels and hoosiers with plenty of life left, spare trans, spare stock short block if you want it, and plenty of other misc spares. Current log book with annual good until September 2019. Body is not perfect it could definitely need a respray but still looks good from a far. Needs a new fuel cell (works now doesn't leak but is due since it's the original and over 10 years old). Please PM me with any questions or offers.

When I bought it:

September 2018:

Current and Original log books:

As it sits today:

Sebring start 9/18:
    https://youtu.be/NcvBN_drFpM

Have a cold start video from today I can text or email as well. Starts right up and runs great! Thanks, Aaron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 09.09.21 at 12:29 PM. Reason: SOLD

2. The following members LIKED this post:

rgu

Liked: 151

Default Wow!!

Two roads converge onto the hallowed race track. The first involves spending $85,000 on something like a Nissan GT-R and going to track days and only passing in approved places. Plus you will spend 7K on a brake rebuild every few outings. And don't roll it over lest your insurance company is really upset.
    The second road has you buying something like this ex. Don Smith car. If you ran our Hoosier Series it would be tough to spend what you’d pay for a single GT/R brake job on the whole series.
    What do you want to do?
    hanks Aaron for the great offer.

Liked: 301

The "When I bought it" photo looks VERY familiar.
    A Lynx-B...with early Kazmierczak Citation bodywork...black number 55...
    By any chance did it come from Mike Reed in the Chicago area, who raced it as a vee in the late-90s ?

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by pacratt View Post
    The "When I bought it" photo looks VERY familiar.
    A Lynx-B...with early Kazmierczak Citation bodywork...black number 55...
    By any chance did it come from Mike Reed in the Chicago area, who raced it as a vee in the late-90s ?

Glenn
    Lol yep that's it..Still have his original fv logbook!

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 291

Default !

this has not sold?

Car is sold; Deposit made and guy is picking it up next week. Thanks apexspeed!
    Last edited by Bill Bonow; 09.09.21 at 12:31 PM.

Thread Information