Thread: FE Chassis #78

Liked: 8

Default FE Chassis #78

Up for sale, FE chassis number 78. I purchased this car in December of 2017 and went through it top to bottom. I’m also close to Scott Rettich’s shop so they went through it for me as well, replacing/repairing anything that needed it.

Asking $24,000

More pictures available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8Y?usp=sharing

The car has all of the FE upgrades as of mid 2018 as well as a fresh set of AR tires. Scott’s shop did race prep on it in January 2018. I have a few invoices which will be shown in the pics below. I took it around Mid-Ohio in April (my first time) and it was raining all day. I did a lap in the car and brought it back in.

I was also working a deal on a Radical SR3 at the same time and ended up completing that deal, so the FE didn’t see any more action the rest of the year.

I got half-way through the vinyl wrap so some parts are wrapped and others aren’t. The engine cover is wrapped, as well as the sides. The side pod covers aren’t, neither is the nose or shock cover. Reportedly (and I’ve had independent verification), the car had the highest dyno numbers at the 2017 runoffs. The car has several extras, included in the list below.

Pickup in Cincinnati, Ohio or we can work out a deal where I can haul it part of the way or something.

Details:

• FE Chassis #78
    • AIM EVO4 w/Formula wheel
    • Also has lambda sensor and ECU connection
    • Fully inspected and race prepped 1 lap ago (rain lap)
    • Turn key and ready to go (aside from your preferred vinyl or paint)
    • Fresh battery in early 2018, always on a battery tender
    • Fresh tires (AR3)

Extras:

• Quick jack
    • Nose holder for trailering (seen in pics)
    • Alignment bracket/poles

Reply via PM or call/text: five one three nine two six two one six six

More pictures available here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8Y?usp=sharing

Last edited by schaibaa; 01.27.19 at 4:49 PM.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 8

The car is sold - thank you!

Thread Information