Liked: 5

Default HMSA 2019 Schedule

The Historic Motor Sports Association (HMSA) announces its premier eight event schedule for 2019, which includes our new and unique Sonoma Speed Festival at Sonoma Raceway May 30th through June 2nd. The Sonoma Speed Festival will be a world-class event that will delight not only the drivers, but provide an extraordinary experience for spectators to enjoy these rare cars.
    Beginning the season is the HMSA Spring Club event at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca with historic racers bringing their cars out from the winters slumber at this historic venue. This event runs the 16th and 17th of March.
    Returning to the Grand Prix of Long Beach in April, HMSA will present the IMSA GTO/Trans-Am Invitational Grand Prix of Long Beach April 12 through the 14th
    The HMSA schedule continues to expand by again hosting the Barber Historics at Barber Motorsports Park in association with Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) the 17th through 19th of May.
    The Sommet des Legendes at Le Circuit Mont Tremblant will be celebrated during the 11th through 14th of July at the historic and picturesque Mont Tremblant circuit, one of the finest racing circuits in North America described by Michael Schumacher as “the little Nurburgring”.
    The month of August will sanction the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca with the Pre Reunion the 10th and 11th of August followed by the Reunion itself celebrating 50 years of IMSA history beginning the 15th and ending the 18th of August.
    Ending the 2019 HMSA season will be the third annual Thermal Club Classic, held at the premier private motorsports facility in Southern California and recipient of the 2017 FIA Motorsport Facility Award. This is an incredible opportunity to enjoy this venue and the brilliant weather the 15th through 17th of November.
    For the complete 2019 HMSA schedule, visit the HMSA website here.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member Garey Guzman's Avatar
    Liked: 854

I plan on being at Barber no matter what and at the Monterey Reunion if my March 719 gets accepted!
    Garey Guzman
    FF #4 (Former Cal Club member, current Atlanta Region member)
    https://redroadracing.com/ (includes Zink and Citation Registry)
    https://www.thekentlives.com/ (includes information on the FF Kent engine, chassis and history)

Liked: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Garey Guzman View Post
    I plan on being at Barber no matter what and at the Monterey Reunion if my March 719 gets accepted!
    Hi Garey,

I'll make sure to look you up at Barber. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Regards,

Dave Jansen

Thread Information