I wanted a filter pump for my RF85, but the Pace pump was too large for my car (it hit the frame). I had a crazy idea that I could build one on my new lathe/mill. What I did was build a new pressure housing incorporating a filter, using all of the stock Pace internals. It has the 5/8" pressure rotor and 7/8" scavange. It is a four port pump which means it has to be plumbed into the main oil galley above right of the water pump, if you are looking at the front of the engine. It has 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet ports. Even though my pump was a Pace, it should work on just about any normal FF pump. I had a couple extra housings cast up in case I made any errors. I did not and I have some extra if someone is interested. You would have to send me your pump for me to convert, unless you are very confident in your drilling and tapping skills. I would have to get $100 for the conversion to cover costs. I can send a picture if you are interested. I have two housings left. (I could get some more cast if need be).
RF 85