Contributing Member Garey Guzman's Avatar
    Liked: 854

Default Front radiator source

Found another issue with my March after starting it last weekend. The radiator repair shop did his best but since the car also had an extra water cooler in the back for use above 75°, a better rad might be the way to go.

The rad is 18 3/4 wide x 9 5/8 tall x 1 3/4 thick (2 row)

Any suggested sources? Here's a picture of mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Garey Guzman
    FF #4 (Former Cal Club member, current Atlanta Region member)
    https://redroadracing.com/ (includes Zink and Citation Registry)
    https://www.thekentlives.com/ (includes information on the FF Kent engine, chassis and history)

Liked: 25

Default Front Radiator

Got mine from Saldina Racing. Very nicely built, all aluminum, no epoxy reasonable turn around. From final approval of design only 3 weeks. I made some changes to the original radiator layout so no pics to send. A little pricey,$500 but worth it IMO

Tom

3. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 278

Another vote for Saldana. Great service and fair prices.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member racingflyboy's Avatar
    Liked: 71

And another vote FOR Saldana. Bought radiators for both my Euroswift and Winkelmann from them, plus couple of friends bought three or four more for Winks. Paid about 350-375 as I recall. They'll duplicate what you have, or totally customize it.
    Steve Barkley
    1969 Palliser-Winkelmann WDF1 FF1600

Liked: 268

Default radiators

Another vote for Saldana, sent them the old radiators for a pattern and they had to make a larger capacity pair for my V12 and amazing they were a perfect fit with the performance needed and included an explanation as to why the alternatives I tried did not work. Pattern or not getting replacement radiators when fit is critical is always scary!

Thread Information