Liked: 9

Default Driverz Cup Veterans Day Race - Road Atlanta, 11/10-11/2018

Driverz Cup is holding the second event of the year at Road Atlanta on November 10th & 11th, 2018.

Registration is now open on MotorsportReg.com
    https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...atlanta-188407

Enjoy single class racing with 6 sessions. A Formula Vee & Driverz Cup wheels & tires are all you need. No membership or dues required ever.
    More info is on the DriverzCup.com website or email info@driverzcup.com

We have partnered with VDCA for the weekend as our own group.

Instead of having to buy new FVS Hoosiers next year, buy a set of Driverz Cup wheels & tires for less money that will be legal this year, next year and until they wear out.

Thanks,
    Greg Bruns

Contributing Member Chris Elwell's Avatar
    Liked: 58

Would I be allowed to run with the Challenge Cup wheels and tires? If I remember correctly that was allowed at Roebling Road.

Chris

Default Challenge Cup running with Driverz Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Elwell View Post
    Would I be allowed to run with the Challenge Cup wheels and tires? If I remember correctly that was allowed at Roebling Road.

Chris
    Hi Chris,
    I think it would be great if Challenge Cup cars came.
    Yes, we did have a separate group for Challenge Cup for the Thursday event, however, no one entered.
    In this case, we are just one group, however, I still would prefer everyone on the DZC wheel/tire, but if that is all you have, then let's race. Get 4 more and everyone gets a partial refund. We pay a set price, so the more we have, the less it costs.

gb

Default Challenge Cup/Driverz Cup race at Road Atlanta

Chris
    Chris,
    Are you still wanting to race? We have officially invited all Challenge Cup cars to compete at Road Atlanta on Nov 10/11.
    Come enjoy single class racing with us, without the hot weather of course, for some fun & excitement before the long winter break.
    More info on DriverzCup.com

Thanks,
    Greg

Contributing Member Chris Elwell's Avatar
    Liked: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bruns View Post
    Chris,
    Are you still wanting to race? We have officially invited all Challenge Cup cars to compete at Road Atlanta on Nov 10/11.
    Come enjoy single class racing with us, without the hot weather of course, for some fun & excitement before the long winter break.
    More info on DriverzCup.com

Thanks,
    Greg
    Turns out I won't be able to make it. Thanks for opening it up to CC cars.

Chris

Default Spread the word to CC

Turns out I won't be able to make it. Thanks for opening it up to CC cars.

Chris
    Chris,
    That is a bummer, but thanks for your interest and try next year to come play.
    Please try to spread the word to the CC drivers.

Thanks,
    gb

Thread Information