Liked: 1

Wanted To Buy TRD throttle body parts

As per title I'm after a few parts to complete my spare 4A-GE throttle body.

-Velocity stack 1&3 (22212-FT001A)
    -TB shaft bearing 4x (90363-FT003)
    -Drive throttle position sensor (22219-FT001D)
    -shaft washer 4x (90201-FT014)
    -shaft lock washer 4x (90201-FT013)
    -throttle washer 4x (94181-FT011)

A copy of the TRD EFI assembly manual would be welcome too.

Additionally if someone has a PC communication cable for a players LTD ecu I might be interested in that as well.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Toyoloog; 09.23.18 at 9:05 AM.

Liked: 139

My TPS is a Toyota 89452-20070 or Denso 198500-0231. Seems to be no longer available as new part.

Will have a look into that, thanks!

Managed to source a TB sensor with the supplied information for which thanks!
    Still looking for the remaining parts above though.

Liked: 139

I hope it really didn't take this long to find that sensor. There must be an alternative or conversion by now.

Quote Originally Posted by J Leonard View Post
    I hope it really didn't take this long to find that sensor. There must be an alternative or conversion by now.
    It seems that the 89452-12050 will work equally. It did not take that long indeed, I'm just not visiting these forums that often

Still after the other parts though so if someone has a lead on them? I contacted Hasselgren a few months ago but so far no response. As I'm in the Netherlands I don't really want to travel to Berkeley again, especially with the current pandemic.

Still after the parts from the startpost. Hasselgren just isn't replying to emails. Any help would on these be much appreciated.

Thread Information