Liked: 0

Default 1968 Zink C4 for sale

Regrettably I have to sell my Zink fv, I just purchased it and raced the RMVR with it. I have come to the conclusion I just don’t have time or the money to race two cars.
    Engine was built by Jes Valentine, an excellent local builder and 6 total weekends on it. It’s a 1385cc engine, I have two sets of wheels with used Hoosier tires good for a couple more weekends. Not much in the way of spares, like I said I just purchased it.
    Hard wired Transponder, current RMVR annual. Asking $6000 which is what I paid for it. Great car.
    Chris at 303-913-0878 please text questions or email @ myspeed3@icloud.com or private message
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 3

Default interesting

[

QUOTE=WogrinMotorsport;567248]Regrettably I have to sell my Zink fv, I just purchased it and raced the RMVR with it. I have come to the conclusion I just don’t have time or the money to race two cars.
    Engine was built by Jes Valentine, an excellent local builder and 6 total weekends on it. It’s a 1385cc engine, I have two sets of wheels with used Hoosier tires good for a couple more weekends. Not much in the way of spares, like I said I just purchased it.
    Hard wired Transponder, current RMVR annual. Asking $6000 which is what I paid for it. Great car.
    Chris at 303-913-0878 please text questions or email @ myspeed3@icloud.com or private message[/QUOTE]

Liked: 3

Default Yet for sale ?

Hi,
    Is you car yet for sale, please,
    Best regards,
    Etienne
    admmin FB group 'formula Vee Association'

Liked: 7

PM sent ( I think ). Is this Vee still available?

Liked: 7

Sold to me. Thanks
    Last edited by TigerBob; 10.16.18 at 7:03 PM.

Thread Information