Liked: 8

Default Staudacher 2012 P1

SOLD Winner of numerous Regional, National and Divisional race, and I still hold the lap records for MidOhio and Grattan Raceway. I am retiring from racing due to age and the heat - plus the travel and loading/unloading have caught up with me. 190 HP--800 lbs.--flat-shifter allows no clutch three gear downshifts in two seconds.
    You don't have to be a pro to drive this car, but it could make you into one.

Three sets of wheels, with usable tires
    Flat shifter
    Spare suspension parts
    Dual shift lights and onboard Solo lap counter
    Secondary (extended) steering wheel for easy ground maneuvering
    GiPro gear indicator
    Numerous gears
    Overnite cockpit weather cover
    Custom jack
    10' X 20' canopy-attachable to trailer

No damage, no problems. Very low maintenance and prep required between races. Very few DNF's and NO surprises.

Complete with fresh George Dean Suzuki GSXR 1000 (approx. 190 HP). A wonderful, totally predictable car to drive, sticks like glue even with used tires. Fabulous brakes. The body is carbon fiber, one piece, and weighs 31 lbs. Total car weight empty is about 775.

An insulated 21' Wells Cargo trailer with built in work bench is also included

I can be contacted at 586-942-7604 or email at : jecain64@yahoo.com

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JimCain; 05.15.19 at 5:17 PM.

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Default Photos

Some photos of what's included.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you are satisfied with being one of the crowd in a cluster of similar cars--and the typical race consists of attempting to pass the car ten feet ahead while trying to keep three guys off your tail--then an 800lb. P1 with 190 HP is not for you. If having fabulous brakes and a flat shifter that allows three down shifts in two seconds doesn't convince you, then keep looking.

Jon Staudacher built eight race cars; five of them have set lap records. There is a reason for that.
    Jon built dozens of aerobatic airplanes and many, many racing hydroplanes. He did not lose his touch when he decided to design race cars.

I am 78 years old-or I would keep racing. I jumped horses cross country-over stone walls, up and down banks and through streams for 32 years, and I have owned two airplanes that I flew almost 30,000 miles. None of that comes close to driving the two Staudacher cars that I have owned.

You don't have to be a pro to drive this car, but it could make you into one.

5. The following 6 users liked this post:

Liked: 1417

Per Jim's note to ApexSpeed, this package is SOLD.

Thread Information