Senior Member Diamond Level Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 93

Wanted To Buy FE Sports Racer body Kit

Just curious if anyone has a SR body kit for sale for a FE? Would prefer a used kit if possible. Are these kits still available new from SCCA enterprises?

TIA.
    Scott

Fallen Friend
    Liked: 33

PM sent

Liked: 138

Huh also someone interested. Although not sure will fit my car? Exhaust is on the other side.

Contributing Member phantomjock's Avatar
    Liked: 105

Does/has anybody have/made a mold? That could be a good alternative - I could be interested too. I don't mind getting a bit sticky. My wheelbase is shorter - so it would be either lengthenthe chassis - or do some adjusting in build.

Cheers - Jim
    When I used to fly Phantoms, I was called an AVIATOR.
    Now I race cars. So, am I now called a PAVIATOR?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 47

Before you down too far the counterfeiting parts road remember - Enterprise Sports Racers are an SCCA Enterprise controlled car placed in P2 as a spec line entry, parts need to come thru Enterprise just like the FE stuff.

Liked: 52

Default Unless

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Licked Racing View Post
    Before you down too far the counterfeiting parts road remember - Enterprise Sports Racers are an SCCA Enterprise controlled car placed in P2 as a spec line entry, parts need to come thru Enterprise just like the FE stuff.
    Unless fitting a compliant motor, in which case it is no longer a spec line car. In that case, it does have to meet the remaining P2 rules.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member phantomjock's Avatar
    Liked: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Licked Racing View Post

Very interesting - and good to know - Thanks. I'm not interested in the "cheating side" - just looking for legally available body work.
    But, I do recall in very recent history SRF molds being sold. Storytime:

As a boat builder once told me a story. Seems a competitor once said to him, "I like your design, I think I'll splash a few myself." He countered, "But I'll sue." The response; "Go ahead and waste your time." He told me that was one of the biggest challenges building boats in CA. That, and the immigration raids. He quit it all in the 1985 and went cruising.

Cheers - Jim
    When I used to fly Phantoms, I was called an AVIATOR.
    Now I race cars. So, am I now called a PAVIATOR?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 47

When you fit that 2.0 motor and declare it's not a ESR and want into tP2 do you have to go through the Homologation process? Left uncontrolled you could build one heck of a 2.0 L motor. Somehow the COMP board must be controlling this like the MC powered cars output. But this is an interesting Idea.

There are many SRF "repair" molds out in the world. All recently made (5 years or so) Enterprise noses and tails have a line in them where you can replace the body up to after the line you have to us the mold to piece the damaged body back together.

I have both a SRF3 and an ESR

Thread Information