Liked: 5

For Sale 2006 Full Carbon Fiber Stohr WF1

$25k as roller, or $30k w/ newly converted Stohr P2 floor with latest diffuser

Chassis #001, the first production WF1. It comes with full carbon fiber bodywork; two sets of Jongbloed wheels; DSR floor with tunnel blockers to run P2 class; dual-element rear wing fabricated from previous WF1 rear wing components, and new HRP single element rear wing as a spare; WRD differential; front and rear quick jacks. Newly installed are radiator, oil cooler, front brake rotors and drive pins all around. Headers and engine mounts are for 2007/08 GSXR. Full mechanical paddle shifting by way of single cable. Custom driver head surround that is padded and hinged to swing up for easy ingress/egress. Data logger is Aim MXL Pista with GPS. The chassis is light, straight (no evidence of crash) and fast with lap record in P2 configuration on 3/7/15 @ NOLA Majors (record beat in 2018). Car raced at Runoffs as DSR from 2006-09, finishing 3rd (starting 8th), 5th (starting 7th) and DNF (starting 5th), respectively. End of race weight without driver is around 800 lbs.

The bad: bodywork and P1 floor have been patched and are rough when up close. Fuel cell capacity is 5 gallons and is poor fit, should be changed out for larger capacity and proper fitting one.

Car purchased in mid-2014 as my backup and raced outside of Florida on an arrive’n drive basis until 2016. Previous owners include Dorian Foyil, Tony Branco and Gianpaolo (J.P.) Ciancimino. My crew chief has fully gone over the car, so just drop in your engine and it is a fully competitive P2 car. Other option is convert the car to Hayabusa power, which I considered before going a different path. Car is located in Miami, FL

Links to previous for sale posts:
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dsrf...le-t10420.html
    http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/show...846#post439846
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sherman
    2006 Stohr WF-1

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 13

Default Stohr WF1

Wish I could drive these cars the way they need to be driven I would buy it back in a NY minute. I just couln't get used to the driving position. I often let Tom Kaufman drive it and he always did well in DSR trim. I sold it to John Paul and he did well with it too. This is a good car and the fact that it is Chassis 001 shouldn't deter any one from buying it as it has been well maintained. Please somebody buy it and save me from myself cause i'm mulling over it and I really don't need a 5th race car.
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by ctracer18 View Post
    $25k as roller, or $30k w/ newly converted Stohr P2 floor with latest diffuser

Chassis #001, the first production WF1. It comes with full carbon fiber bodywork; two sets of Jongbloed wheels; DSR floor with tunnel blockers to run P2 class; dual-element rear wing fabricated from previous WF1 rear wing components, and new HRP single element rear wing as a spare; WRD differential; front and rear quick jacks. Newly installed are radiator, oil cooler, front brake rotors and drive pins all around. Headers and engine mounts are for 2007/08 GSXR. Full mechanical paddle shifting by way of single cable. Custom driver head surround that is padded and hinged to swing up for easy ingress/egress. Data logger is Aim MXL Pista with GPS. The chassis is light, straight (no evidence of crash) and fast with lap record in P2 configuration on 3/7/15 @ NOLA Majors (record beat in 2018). Car raced at Runoffs as DSR from 2006-09, finishing 3rd (starting 8th), 5th (starting 7th) and DNF (starting 5th), respectively. End of race weight without driver is around 800 lbs.

The bad: bodywork and P1 floor have been patched and are rough when up close. Fuel cell capacity is 5 gallons and is poor fit, should be changed out for larger capacity and proper fitting one.

Car purchased in mid-2014 as my backup and raced outside of Florida on an arrive’n drive basis until 2016. Previous owners include Dorian Foyil, Tony Branco and Gianpaolo (J.P.) Ciancimino. My crew chief has fully gone over the car, so just drop in your engine and it is a fully competitive P2 car. Other option is convert the car to Hayabusa power, which I considered before going a different path. Car is located in Miami, FL

Links to previous for sale posts:
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dsrf...le-t10420.html
    http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/show...846#post439846

Sale pending ...
    Sherman
    2006 Stohr WF-1

5. The following 2 users liked this post:

Default Sold

Both car and P2 floor sold. Thanks all for your interest and thanks to ApexSpeed.
    Sherman
    2006 Stohr WF-1

Thread Information