Thread: Star Mazda

Classifieds Super License Ricks Minis's Avatar
    Liked: 56

Default Star Mazda

Hello,
    I have a listing for a great Formula Mazda, a Star Mazda, new pics of it from 1last weekend at the Seattle Historics with SOVREN. My client was out front, this is a very quick chassis. Almost $55k invested, a lot of which went into the Taylor box, runs well, great components as shown below. Great price for this much speed and reliability!
    Can also be seen on RaceCarLocators.com
    -------
    * Star Mazda, $55,000 invested, * Expensive Taylor gearbox, Rem mk 5 gears.
    * 250hp.
    [FONT=merriweather][SIZE=4]* Drummond engine, 7 hours on engine since rebuild. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=merriweather][SIZE=4]
    * Ohlin T44, 3-way shocks. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=merriweather][SIZE=4]*20 spare gears. Spare short block engine. Two rear wings. * Three sets of rubber.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=merriweather][SIZE=4]?[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=merriweather][SIZE=4]NEW PICS FROM THIS LAST WEEKEND, 6/30[/SIZE][/FONT]OFFERED AT...………. $28,900.

Liked: 278

Star Mazda?

Liked: 482

Seller... you might want to get your facts clear (it says “SR”, sports racer, on the side; pics vary as to the body, and none look like a legal Star Mazda) and more info or flaming starts in 3... 2...1...

Liked: 5

Pretty sure it is a Star Sports Racer body kit on a standard frame FM. The fenders have been cut away and mesh covered cooling added to the center section. 250 HtP is well within the 13b tuned window, especially if DD worked his magic like the add says. A Sports Racer it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by John Weed View Post
    Pretty sure it is a Star Sports Racer body kit on a standard frame FM. The fenders have been cut away and mesh covered cooling added to the center section. 250 HtP is well within the 13b tuned window, especially if DD worked his magic like the add says. A Sports Racer it is not.
    John,
    Sports Racer is MY way of describing the car, as opposed to formula car, Trans-Am etc.... What would you suggest it be tagged as?
    Rick

Liked: 5

A Sports Racer, as defined by just about every sanctioning body must have fendered wheels, at least to the centerline of the wheels. Viewed from above, no portion of the tire may be visible. This applies to ASR, DSR, CSR, P1 and P2 within SCCA.

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Omg

Wow! I can't believe I have made that mistake! John, of COURSE the open wheeler is not a sports racer, just typed the ad quickly without proof reading, uh...stoopid mistake! AND.....woke up at 2am, could not sleep thinking of what a dumb mistake, so sending this now at 3:17am.

YES...3....2....1.... haha...….please do not judge my website by a careless error. Yes, stoopid, but the rest of my listings are good solid excellent racers, I'll go for a lonely drive later today and remind myself to slow down.......….
    Thanks for letting me know, jeez..... brain fart.
    Rick

Default Mazda REDUCED!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricks Minis View Post
    Wow! I can't believe I have made that mistake! John, of COURSE the open wheeler is not a sports racer, just typed the ad quickly without proof reading, uh...stoopid mistake! AND.....woke up at 2am, could not sleep thinking of what a dumb mistake, so sending this now at 3:17am.

YES...3....2....1.... haha...….please do not judge my website by a careless error. Yes, stoopid, but the rest of my listings are good solid excellent racers, I'll go for a lonely drive later today and remind myself to slow down.......….
    Thanks for letting me know, jeez..... brain fart.
    Rick
    Hello!
    The Mazda chassis with the non-original body is also taking up shop space. REDUCED to $18,900.
    Has won 14 races with SOVREN, very fast and competent. On page 44 of the new Victory Lane magazine. NO better deal, this is f-a-s-t...…….
    Rick
    RaceCarLocators.com

Thread Information