Thread: Mid Ohio

Liked: 126

Default Mid Ohio

Thank you to all who came out to Mid Ohio this past weekend it was great to see 32 vees on track. Thank you to Derm for sponsoring the trophies they were real nice. Congrats to the winners, Thank you Dan Hodge for being our operating steward. Trina and Tanya for doing all the cooking for the party. Thank you Tim Elliot for sponsoring the party. Thank you Andrew Clark and Tanya for the live feeds on Facebook. Also a shut out to Penske Shock, Autowerks engines, Castle products, Wenzel Contracting, Maloney Racing, Womer Racecars, Chris Cox Noble engines, Carbaugh tool, Dean and Sherman. Thank you LKQ Corporation David Thompson, To all the competitors thank you for supporting the series it was hot out but I still saw a lot of smiling faces. Great to be involved with such a great group look forward to seeing everyone in New Jersey. Again Congrats to all on a great weekend.

Ray Carmody

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 303

Some one must have video...

Liked: 106

While my hat is in a different arena, Its was great seeing the turnout and strength of the Vee community, Great job guys, fun to watch as well!!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 148

Phil
    There are several videos on Challenge Cup Facebook page.
    More to be posted soon
    Enjoy

Liked: 100

Default Great weekend

Having been involved in this series from the beginning, its been exciting to see the numbers grow each year. Lots of hard work by many people to bring it to the point it is now. 32 cars is 5 short of the 2017 runoffs pretty impressive and with new wheels and tires coming for a number of others 40 plus cars is possible next year. We also have a number of sets available for rent for those who would like to test the waters. Feel free to reach out and we will point you in the right direction.

The main reason for the series success is the comraderie of those involved. Everyone is willing to help each other out. I have seen on many occasions multiply drivers and teams help get someone else who is struggling or damaged back on the track. Its feels good to be part of a series where everyone wants to help make it a success.
    DERM

7. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 113

Default no excuses! come out and race.

I have posted this on the series website, but I think it is worth repeating here...

The MId-Ohio Challence Cup Pro weekend with Formula Race Promotions was a fantastic event for the Accelerated Performance Coaching/Adams Racing, Formula Vee. I can't thank the team, sponsors, series and fellow competitors enough for such a great weekend. 30+ Formula Vee's, great battles from front to back, (the first 12 cars qualified within 1 second for race one) an incredible evening party/awards ceremony hosted by the series and camaraderie reminiscent of the SCCA heydays during the 90's. I want to give a special shout out to the Farnham's who also enjoyed quite a successful weekend and were gracious enough to to assist me with tires and wheels for the weekend. Imagine that occurring at a Majors event!... If you have a FV, new, or old, sitting on stands, or race ready, and are not racing in this series, you are missing one of the most competitive and largest single class open wheel field in the country!...

You can ask anyone who runs in this series how much fun it is and I encourage you to talk with them, or contact me. I will be more than happy to discuss my experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_845.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	79491  
    Last edited by Chris Robson; 07.06.18 at 8:25 AM.
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

9. The following 4 users liked this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 148

Plus!! The best Trophies in Racing ,
    See Everyone in NJ>

11. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information