Liked: 218

Default FE2 For Sale - Start the Bidding!

Just completed FE2 for sale. Chassis #122. I believe this may be the 2nd newest chassis in the country. Only 5 weekends on the chassis. Brand new FE2 conversion. The car will be at the Hoosier Super Tour at Mid-Ohio. Probably the most unmolested chassis in the country teamed with the new kick butt 2.0 MZR and Sadev trans. AiM EVO5 with GS dash and Smarty Cam. Will include 3 sets of wheels. We can negotiate a Formula 3 steering wheel if you'd prefer. You can be the first person in the country to purchase a completed FE2 chassis. It looks like there will be 10 cars at the June Sprints. Professionally built by One Formula Racing. This car may be shaken down at Mid-Ohio and possibly raced. If you'd like to be that racer, act fast! Priced at $60,000, which is substantially less than the previous owner had in the Gen 1 car. Serious inquiries only. My time is spent on these conversions. 815-297-3673.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SStadel; 10.21.18 at 4:25 PM.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Default Prior to conversion pictures

Here are a couple of pictures prior to the conversion. Car will be scaled tomorrow and loaded for Mid-Ohio.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Default Shake Down

The car was shaken down at Mid-Ohio for 2 twenty minute sessions. It performed flawlessly. I forgot to mention that it has a new fuel cell and a new fire bottle. When doing conversions, we always take the fuel cell out and check it for leaks as we feel that there will be little need to remove these engines for quite some time. We put fuel in the cell out of the car and place it on cardboard to see if anything shows up. We felt we saw a tiny bit of "something" on the cardboard and decided just to put a new cell in. There is very little on this car that is not new and as stated in an earlier post, what's not new has very little time on it.

One other update, the car will not be available until after the Sprints. It has been rented for the Sprints.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

FE2 National Championship car. New price. You snooze, you lose.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Other FE2's

I have two more FE2's available. I will not sell all 3 of the FE2's as I need rentals available. I have Chassis 104 available, one weekend, podium finish, 1 set of wheels, AiM EVO5 with Smarty Cam, $52,000. I also have Chassis 12, ready for a shakedown, 1 set of wheels and an AiM EVO5 with Smarty Cam. Fresh Stryker Green paint $52,000.
    Last edited by SStadel; 01.06.19 at 3:44 PM.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Default Stryker Green car

Check out the proper tires on this FE2! This is Chassis 12
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

8. The following 4 users liked this post:

The new Hoosiers work really well, btw.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Chassis 12

The Stryker Green car has a new lower price of $48K. The car has run two events, finishing 2nd in its debut race.
    Competition One Racing
    racer6@mchsi.com

Thread Information