Liked: 13

For Sale 2013 Spectrum for sale

reduced to 48,000 usd will include all 4 wheel sets, gear set and approx 2500 in new and used parts-car hasn't been run since the add was originally posted- please email me if you would like more detailed and recent photos- might part with my MK scales for a fair price - say 50K all in -
    located in eastern Ontario
    east coast US shipping is approx 1500-1700 door to door
    west coast freight add a grand

the chassis still holds the race lap record at mosport on toyos ( in 2015 )and can be verified by our CASC series timer- Ralph Klingman
    i ran 1.29.98 to my surprise two weeks ago so even old farts can go fast in this car
    it is spacious hence the reason i bought it- tall or a little plump -you'll fit in it
    finished second overall in 2017 Toyo f1600 series in Ontario- flukey but true
    now has 7 race weekends on it since my purchase

has all the very nice Borland features:
    Bespoke triple penskes
    Motec data aquisition- so GPS, expansion for shock data, measures hydraulic pressure for brake bias adjustment so no guess work in the rain, and all the regular inputs for rpm, speed, pressures temps, splits, laps, bla bla bla
    hyperco springs - new last race
    steering rack new last race
    Mark Bailey LD 200 10:31 final drive
    lifeline 2000 extinquisher
    momo wheel
    linear rate bell cranks
    low mileage Elite engine ( 9 weekends)
    new slave cylinder
    all new AN hardware this winter
    steel floor
    4 new tripods and sleeves ( 60 minutes run time on them ) cheated and went with the beefier steel mygale inners as they are slightly thicker and support the tripod bearing better under a greater range of motion
    light weight OZ's
    kevlar enforced body work
    transponder
    upgrades in include lightened engine belly pan and skid blocks
    body work in very good condition
    has some battle scars but livable ones

Separate spares package for a negotiable fee include- one front upright, full gear set, steering arms, three more sets of wheels, new clutch and PP , new wheel bearings, various springs etc..etc.

I can be reached at 613 386 3851 or by email at danbya310@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Danby; 10.03.18 at 10:02 AM. Reason: price reduced

Liked: 28

Stepping out of racing Danby? Good luck with the sale.

For anyone interested in this car, last year I bought a car off Danby and it was exactly as described. I still annoy him with questions on the car and he is always quick to respond. I wouldn't hesitate for a second in dealing with him again!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Default price reduction

Re posting with a 9K price drop as mentioned in the main add the car has not been run since the add was posted and gear set , 4 wheel sets and spares package includes in the price...easy shipping to the eastern seaboard...beautiful car ready to go- belts will need renewal for next season - cheers DC

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Default price drop- 43000

Quote Originally Posted by Danby View Post
    Re posting with a 9K price drop as mentioned in the main add the car has not been run since the add was posted and gear set , 4 wheel sets and spares package includes in the price...easy shipping to the eastern seaboard...beautiful car ready to go- belts will need renewal for next season - cheers DC
    So a no BS price now folks.- 43K.. maybe worth mentioning this car had several US victories under EA's ownership- as mentioned the belts need renewal - otherwise ready to race...happy new year apexers - DC

Default sold -sorry for the late entry

this spectrum was sold last summer my apologies for the long overdue update

Thread Information