Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default Right Coast season opener at NJMP-Lightning

Apologies for stepping on Steve Beelers post regarding the 2019 Rd America date change but a lot sooner is our first event of 2018 at NJMP on the Lightning course June 1-2-3.
    The registration ills have been solved, hopefully completelyl, so sign up on motorsportreg.
    Fri test day, maybe 5 20 minute sessions.
    Qual Sat am then Right Coast FF/CF only and a while later run the regional with FV/5.
    Sunday AM FF/CF only nd afternoon regional with FV/5 again
    Four races to kick off the season.
    Looking forward to a good turn out on his great racing track.....

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 157

Default Signed up

lots of seat time and great friendship

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 9

Default 4 Races!!!

Can't wait to be back in the Zink! And I liked Derek's parachute idea as long as Wayne gets one too lol.

Cheers, see you there.

Liked: 127

Can't wait!
    Will Velkoff
    Van Diemen RF00 / Honda FF

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

In response to a couple of questions from my Right Coast brethren, yes I an entered I entered old school, mailed in paper entry form and a check, so add me to the Friday Open Wheel group and Regional Group 7 and Right Coast.
    No doubt, Terri Zane, SJR registrar will have everyone listed well before time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rand View Post
    In response to a couple of questions from my Right Coast brethren, yes I an entered I entered old school, mailed in paper entry form and a check, so add me to the Friday Open Wheel group and Regional Group 7 and Right Coast.
    No doubt, Terri Zane, SJR registrar will have everyone listed well before time.....
    Yeah it looks like there are still issues with the entry list, but who cares, get those entries in!
    Will Velkoff

Liked: 78

Just a little over a week away!

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 19

Default Gentle start your engines!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Holmes View Post
    Just a little over a week away!
    Five days and counting!! Can't wait....

It was great seeing everyone at Lightning last weekend, and there was some great racing throughout the pack per usual.

The weather was pretty extreme, with very hot and humid conditions Saturday, changing to cold and windy Sunday AM, then to flash flooding Sunday afternoon.

I was only able to get one video during the weekend (dang Replay XD charging port coming apart) which was the RCFFS Race 2 on Sunday AM.

Great battle with the former owner of my car, Mr. Mike Rand. After a few times swapping positions, I decided to stay in line behind him for some laps in the middle of the race to see if we could run faster together and maintain or even catch Max and Wayne up front, but had no luck. This is also a very good comparison of a Ford vs Honda in identical chassis, on the same track, at the same time. I did not feel at a disadvantage racing against the Honda powered car, so some food for thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Traf...ature=youtu.be
    Will Velkoff

14. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 157

Default Exhaust Note at speed

I watched from the entry to the bowl in the corner station. Great show!! I was surprised how similar the two Crossles sounded at or near the top of the rev range in third! I could have fooled anyone into thinking both were Fords. Interesting

Great job by Joe Marcinski behind you guys. He fell way back and battled up to finish well.

Liked: 29

Default Results posted

Results have beeen posted on our web site at http://www.rcffs.org/2018-results.html

Thread Information