Contributing Member
    Liked: 10

Default 2016 Staudacher Formula Special

2016 Staudacher Formula Special for sale. Current production Kawasaki ZX14 Motorcycle Engine; 1440 CC; Next Up Shifter; Carbon / Kevlar Body; 4130 Tube frame with magnesium & aluminum panels; 813 lbs.; Lots of downforce and power; Not much weight; 2 sets of wheels plus 2 extra rears; 1 set has excellent rains mounted; Includes trailer and everything needed to race (tools, parts, canopy, etc.); Trailer tows and stores all you need easily. $29,000.00. Jon Staudacher 989-684-7230 phone calls only please. No texts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 482

Very interested in the trailer if you’d sell separately.

Liked: 3787

Eric,

Of all the cars I've seen for sale on this site in the last year this is the one I like the most.
    And, I don't need the trailer.

But... I just told Mrs Frog to hide the checkbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Frog View Post
    Eric,

Of all the cars I've seen for sale on this site in the last year this is the one I like the most.
    And, I don't need the trailer.

But... I just told Mrs Frog to hide the checkbook.
    I saw this car in action at Mid Ohio in October. Extremely cool and fast as Alabama Owl Poop in the rain. So, I think you need to pick this up and I’ll make a deal with you and Mrs Frog. “But honey, I’ll actually get money BACK from the trailer...”

Mr Frog, note: John and that car (I think) is the FS track record holder at MidOhio with a 1:27.7.

Liked: 91

Does this have a differential or is it a live rear axle? Awesome car, love the rear engine cradle/frame that integrates with the massive rear diffuser...so cool.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 98

Jon has historically used an open VW golf (?) diff with little blocking plates to keep the oil in. With big download it is unlikely that the wheels could spin enough to demand a limited slip.
    When I moved from a Prod car with a welded differential to my homebuilt DSR I used a spool cause that was what I was used to. In my advancing years, I would probably elect an open or limited slip diff to make it easier to push the car around the garage.
    Marty

Contributing Member

Default New Price

Price reduced to $26,000.00. Jon Staudacher, 989-684-7230 Phone calls only. No texts please.

Contributing Member

Sold. Thank you.
    Jon

Liked: 896

Quote Originally Posted by JONKATHY View Post
    Sold. Thank you.
    Jon
    i have seen most of Jon's cars and i can assure you that someone just bought a magnificent race car!
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Default Trailer...

I bought the trailer and if it is anything like the car, I concur; the car must be awesome. I’m thrilled with the trailer. I may post pics and descriptions later just to share. He does great work. And he must never sleep...

Liked: 896

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    I bought the trailer and if it is anything like the car, I concur; the car must be awesome. I’m thrilled with the trailer. I may post pics and descriptions later just to share. He does great work. And he must never sleep...
    if he does sleep, his brain never does!
    Thanks ... Jay Novak
    313-445-4047
    On my 54th year as an SCCA member
    with a special thanks to every SCCA worker (NONE OF US WOULD RACE WITHOUT THE WORKERS)

Liked: 2

thanks to jon and kathy, they even dropped it off to my shipper for transport to australia to join my radical and oms, i have admired jons work for years and am really thrilled to get one of his cars. thanks apex also, regards wim

15. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information