Liked: 16

Default Radical information wanted

As some of you may know I am an avid Radical enthusiast and have enjoyed sharing my Radical ownership experiences to help other people become Radical owners. A few years ago I started recording the serial numberand options of Radicals when they were advertised for sale. I have been expanding this database to documentsome history of these fantastic cars. When possible I record the Chassis and Engine Serial numbers, year of production, list of options (air jacks, headlights,oversized brakes, LH or RH drive, etc), pictures of the cars, and any otherinformation that is available. I have found this information to be very helpful when people are trying to purchase a car.

I am looking to get your help in filling out the database. If you have information on any of the Radical cars please post it here or IM me so I can add it to the database.

Thank you for your help,
    Charley
    Last edited by CharleyH; 05.03.18 at 12:56 AM.

Liked: 80

Charley,

XNR imports a few cars here in Denver, they'll have a bit more info on a handful of cars:

https://www.xnrracing.com/

You do realize there are over 1500 Radical SR3's alone, right? That doesn't count SR8, Prosport, PR6, SR4 etc. You might want to go to Radical in the UK to start

-Jake

Quote Originally Posted by JakeL View Post
    Charley,

XNR imports a few cars here in Denver, they'll have a bit more info on a handful of cars:

https://www.xnrracing.com/

You do realize there are over 1500 Radical SR3's alone, right? That doesn't count SR8, Prosport, PR6, SR4 etc. You might want to go to Radical in the UK to start

-Jake
    Thank you Jake. I had 605 in my database but the site had more pictures available. And I didn’t previously have any information on 979.

I have contacted Radical in the UK but they have not been supportive so far. I have also been in contact with Phill Abbot (the co-founder of Radical and a really nice guy) and he is trying to help me get a contact within the company to help. Unfortunately Phill left the company a few years ago.

Yes, I know there are a lot of these cars, but it is a fun challenge to get as many as I can. I have primarily been focusing on SR3s but am expanding to all Radicals.

Thank you again for your help,
    Charley
    Last edited by CharleyH; 05.03.18 at 5:29 PM.

PM,s responded to. Thank you all for the support.

Charley

Liked: 3

ask team stradale and wisko. combined theres like 100 radicals between the two. i would say 90% come with the racing package (shocks, etc.) and maybe 10% come with the airjacks/endurance stuff

Thanks. I have been given contacts at both and I plan to contact them.

i appreciate the recommendation

Charley

Anyone else want to provide the information an their car?

Yesterday I was given an amazing amount of detail on one of the best looking SR3’s I have ever seen. It is a Carbon car and the previous owner was able to give me pictures of the livery that each of the three owners used, as well as shipping pictures of the car being prepped at the factory and shipped to the US.....not to mention a ton of paperwork.

Thank you for supporting.
    Charley

Thread Information