Liked: 2

Default SOLD Formula Mazda (FM) AND Trailer SOLD

SOLD

1998 Formula Mazda AND Trailer for sale.

Trailer: 2008 Haulmark 24ft. Comes with A/C, Honda Generator, Superwinch S5000, Electric tongue jack, finished walls and flooring, LED lights, load leveler, work bench, storage, and full length canopy. Only picture I can find of the canopy is the pic with the car under, next to the trailer. It is 24ft x 12ft, uses conduit and connectors from Holiday Canopies, a UV protected tarp, and bungees. I'll also include several zipper sealed sandbags

Formula Mazda: Runs strong. Recently took 1st place at VIR. Multiple podium finishes throughout 2017 in one of the biggest conferences for FM. Fuel cell replaced just over a year ago. Still has years left in warranty. AIMS MXL2 Data system installed, with oil temp, water temp, exhaust temp, throttle, and oil pressure sensors, and GPS. Oil injection delete kit installed. Brand NEW fire bottle installed. Belts up to date. Engine in sealed and strong. Gearbox went through a full Taylor Racing service just over a year ago, with a new ring and pinion installed. I have a log book and homologation papers.

Spares: Several gear sets and other gearbox components, many suspension components, full set of uprights, full set of brake calipers, shocks, springs, 1 used set of brake disks, 1 new set of brake disks, flywheel, MSD, Clutch, MANY new brake pads, TWO full spare sets of wheels, plus 3 more individual wheels, 1 full set of brand NEW rains (never used), 2 side pods, 2 front wings, center cowl & engine cowl (they need some patch work, but still usable), nose, like new FM car cover, and more.......I have included everything in the photos.

I am also throwing in my pit bike. It's a honda kid bike with the engine replaced with a 125cc engine. I am also including a similar red pit bike that needs a new engine. I kept it around for spares. I also have a few other spare parts (wheels, chains, tubes, tires) that I'll send with it.

Entire Package: $28k
    Car & Spares Only: $23K

Free Delivery anywhere within the main 48 states if paying the asking price.

All offers considered.

Nick
    automalone@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MosesSmithRacing; 06.25.19 at 6:50 PM. Reason: SOLD

2. The following members LIKED this post: