Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default 6 weekends until....

Right Coast Formula F Series begins the 2018 season of six race weekends at six great tracks June 1-2-3 at the fast and challenging Lightning Course at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
    With every and any FF or CF car or tires or approved motor accepted everyone I welcome to join the gang.
    Run in conjunction with the South Jersey Region SCCA Regional we will have stand alone FF/CF races each day Saturday and Sunday as well as the ability run in the regional aces with FV/F5. So four [4] races plus practice/qualifying to fill your race weekend.
    Then we have MidOhio June 29-July 1 with FRP/USAC as well as FVCC and F4 and maybe F3 for another all open wheel weekend.
    Next is the wonderful Pitt Race facility with Steel Cities Region SCCA August 10-12.
    The ancestral home of Right Coast is next at Summit Point August 24-26 again with FRP/USAC and Woodridge Kart Club.
    Next up is Watkin Glen on the always well supported Fun One SCCA Regional, Long Course Saturday and Short Course Sunday, including, for the first time, a stand alone Right Coat FF/CF race.
    Our season finishes at Road Atlanta Nov 2-4 at the ARRC at the Prelude to the 50h of FF, that is to be held the first weekend of Nov 2019.
    Six full weekends at six spectacular tracks.
    Find all the details a www.rcffs.org, see you there !

2. The following 5 users liked this post:

Liked: 20

Default Rcffs

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    These are great tracks and more fun than should be allowed .....also,
    If it's not, Pittsburgh should be on your bucket list....a great circuit !
    Truely hope you can all make it again this year. Stop by the trailer for a cup of coffee !

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 19

Default It's right around the corner!!!!

I can't wait...The best FF racing around at the hottest tracks!!!!

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 78

Looking forward to a new season with the new car. Count me in for every race as long as the car .... Well you can fill in the blanks. I think I will try to raffle Shayne off this year if anyone wants to buy a ticket.

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 74

I can't wait for this, and Road Atlanta last season was so amazing!!

Loads of track time for the price, clean & spacious qualifying laps, test days no black flagged/red flagged.

Passing Doug and going to the inside of T10 beside Joe at Road Atlanta, could never feel more exciting yet comfortable.
    It's invaluable to know the we can go into a turn from 125mph+, and have no worries whatsoever.

Couldn't be in a better place!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Holmes View Post
    Looking forward to a new season with the new car. Count me in for every race as long as the car .... Well you can fill in the blanks. I think I will try to raffle Shayne off this year if anyone wants to buy a ticket.
    As long as I'm dealt some good luck, you'll have to worry about you're place on track first against me if I have anything to do with it. New car or not !! Fresh tires and it's game on!

10. The following 3 users liked this post:

Default Good job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S. Frebert View Post
    I can't wait for this, and Road Atlanta last season was so amazing!!

Loads of track time for the price, clean & spacious qualifying laps, test days no black flagged/red flagged.

Passing Doug and going to the inside of T10 beside Joe at Road Atlanta, could never feel more exciting yet comfortable.
    It's invaluable to know the we can go into a turn from 125mph+, and have no worries whatsoever.

Couldn't be in a better place!

As long as I'm dealt some good luck, you'll have to worry about you're place on track first against me if I have anything to do with it. New car or not !! Fresh tires and it's game on!

Damn Son...You look good playing with the big boys!!!

12. The following 2 users liked this post:

Default Njmp

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rand View Post
    Right Coast Formula F Series begins the 2018 season of six race weekends at six great tracks June 1-2-3 at the fast and challenging Lightning Course at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
    With every and any FF or CF car or tires or approved motor accepted everyone I welcome to join the gang.
    Run in conjunction with the South Jersey Region SCCA Regional we will have stand alone FF/CF races each day Saturday and Sunday as well as the ability run in the regional aces with FV/F5. So four [4] races plus practice/qualifying to fill your race weekend.
    Then we have MidOhio June 29-July 1 with FRP/USAC as well as FVCC and F4 and maybe F3 for another all open wheel weekend.
    Next is the wonderful Pitt Race facility with Steel Cities Region SCCA August 10-12.
    The ancestral home of Right Coast is next at Summit Point August 24-26 again with FRP/USAC and Woodridge Kart Club.
    Next up is Watkin Glen on the always well supported Fun One SCCA Regional, Long Course Saturday and Short Course Sunday, including, for the first time, a stand alone Right Coat FF/CF race.
    Our season finishes at Road Atlanta Nov 2-4 at the ARRC at the Prelude to the 50h of FF, that is to be held the first weekend of Nov 2019.
    Six full weekends at six spectacular tracks.
    Find all the details a www.rcffs.org, see you there !
    Finely got the engine back form my builder. Can't wait to run NJ. Testing the car at Summit Point at the Majors event.

14. The following 3 users liked this post:

It's aligned and ready!
    Attached Images Attached Images

16. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 3787

Right Coast is one of the evolving groups working to promote OWR.
    Working with the same philosophy that
    V8 Road Racing employs, they consider themselves customers of SCCA or any other group that will provide them affordable track time for single class run groups.
    Right Coast is working with the Atlanta Region to in a partnership to have Road Atlanta as a venue for the FF50th in 2019. This season's ARRC will be a test to see if interest is sufficient for that region to make a large commitment for 2019 and the FF50th.
    Those of you serious about the 50th need to ink in on your calendars this year's ARRC event.
    The folks at Atlanta Region have expressed an excitement equal to that of the Milwaukee Region had for the FF40th.

18. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Holmes View Post
    It's aligned and ready!
    Derek
    Good luck with the new car. If you find you are not getting good radio reception while on track, try moving the antenna to the shock cover. Getting the antenna away from the dash and all of those electronics will help significantly with interference (at least it did on my car)

20. The following 2 users liked this post:

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 432

Can't wait. Mid Ohio will be my first this season and Road Atlanta for sure. Maybe the one in August but that will be tight.
    Graham

22. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by andyllc View Post
    Derek
    Good luck with the new car. If you find you are not getting good radio reception while on track, try moving the antenna to the shock cover. Getting the antenna away from the dash and all of those electronics will help significantly with interference (at least it did on my car)
    Good info.

Default Good info

Yeah Derek, The Knowledge base that hangs out with RCFFS is fantastic.

Default Heads up everyone!!!

Heads up everyone... The registration for RCFFS NJMP opens May 8th next Tuesday on Motorsportreg. so lets register early..

26. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 74

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kelly View Post
    Heads up everyone... The registration for RCFFS NJMP opens May 8th next Tuesday on Motorsportreg. so lets register early..

I think Derek won one of the races last season right??? Shoulda Nicknamed him the "Comeback Kid" after that weekend for sure!!

Derek, Lets get another win this year!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 302

Default Derek

I am going to try as hard as I can to prevent that from occurring.

Ed

29. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Thanks

Hey Derek, Thanks for the advice. The fire system fit perfect. I'm ready to race!

Thread Information