Liked: 2

Default 35 @ VIR, can we get 50+ at J500 - Formula Fords?

TIME TO START THINKING - Round #2 of Royale Formula Ford Challenge Series

Jefferson 500 - Early Bird Closing Notification

There are TWO really good reasons to get your entry for the Jefferson 500 (May 17-21 @ Summit Point) in NOW. First, early bird entry closes at midnight on April 15 – you can save yourself 50 bucks and you get extra series points when you register early. Second, we’ve got 36 entries right now and if you wait too long you may be entry #51, which means we’re over the track limit and you are wait listed! No fun in that. Remember the Jefferson 500 includes a free test day on Thursday, and all practices and races are RFFCS-only. This is the single best deal in racing.

ADD the huge success at VIR Wild Hare, so many are behind in points. With RFFCS expecting to have max capacity at Summit Point this year don't wait until the last minute... register now at MotorsportsReg.

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 115

Default Epic

This one is likely to be memorable. Hope ya'll can join us. Haven't been on track with this many FFs since my last Runoffs in '80.

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Well John , at the 40th at Elkhart there were several groups that had 100 + !
    Grid and F&C simply could not believe their eyes !
    Sadly neither your own good self, nor RB Haynes, nor JJ Carlin, or Jackson Younge no Anthony Lazzaro or almost any of the other great FF runners from the SouthEast Division of the past were there.
    Luckily we did have the second ever SCCA Nat Camp Jim Harrell was there along with a cast of past champs but he was not yet a SeDiv guy I believe.
    Last edited by Michael Rand; 04.10.18 at 11:58 AM.

Liked: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rand View Post
    The 40th was quite the spectacle for a one time event, but considering the RFFCS recent grids (35+) on the east coast at all events RFFCS is definitely doing something right for the Formula Ford community. Some of the best racing in the country if you ask me ....

NOW ADD ... RFFCS has joined up with the VSCDA 50th Anniversary @ Elkhart in 2019. PUT IT ON THE CALENDAR as in addition to this celebration, RFFCS will be making this an official race event; to make it even better RFFCS will have an 'East versus West Coast Challenge' feature occurring at the same time with our brethren on the left coast. I think the treaded tire guys will exceed the 100 max limit as a sole group .. time will tell.

Liked: 115

Default I resemble that remark!

Hi, Mike! Always a pleasure to hear from you!

I hope to make it to the 50th. Pretty sure we won't be seeing Carlin or Haynes. They might injure each other in the paddock anyway. Can't speak for "Spin or Win" Jackson or Mr. Lazzaro. We can twist Rollin's arm - gotta get Mr. Baggett to make the Crossle available.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rand View Post
    Sadly neither your own good self, nor RB Haynes, nor JJ Carlin, or Jackson Younge no Anthony Lazzaro or almost any of the other great FF runners from the SouthEast Division of the past were there.
    Luckily we did have the second ever SCCA Nat Camp Jim Harrell was there along with a cast of past champs but he was not yet a SeDiv guy I believe.

Thread Information