Thread: Sadev gearbox

Vancouver at heart but Adelaide is where you'll find me
    Liked: 16

Default Sadev gearbox

does anyone have a full manual for the SLR82 and the SL75 gearbox they can share.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    does anyone have a full manual for the SLR82 and the SL75 gearbox they can share.
    Here you go. This is for the SL75-14 LW, but I imagine the SL82LW is not much different.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeseg006ww...ES-F4.pdf?dl=0

Brandon

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Sadev

Brandon, thanks for the link to the SL75 gearbox manual. The SLR82 gearbox will be completely different, well at least it should be considering the torque capacity is almost double. different case etc....
    if you hear of that manual anywhere please keep me in mind
    thanks
    simon

Senior Member Diamond Level Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 93

Brandon, thanks for the link to the SL75 gearbox manual. The SLR82 gearbox will be completely different, well at least it should be considering the torque capacity is almost double. different case etc....
    thanks
    simon
    I just installed a new SL82 in our NP01. it is virtually identical to the 75 that we took out. One difference is the neutral lock out cable is on the right side of the 82 and left side of the 75.

Unfortunately, there has been a recall on the transmissions for a under designed input shaft. Sadev has been very honest, and transparent, regarding the issue and will be replacing the part as soon as it is available.

BTW, I have a very low time SL75 for sale is anyone is interested.
    Scott

Liked: 1

thanks
    simon
    Simon,

You're right. I was interjecting letters where there weren't any and thought you were asking about the SL82LW. That gearbox is essentially a SL75LW with SL82 gears. I had researched the SL82 a few months ago and thought I had found a manual. I'll look for it...

Brandon

Default sadev

maybe there is confusion with the letter identity
    so there is a SL75 with the gearbox at the rear of the case and the diff at the front
    then there is a SLR82 14 with the gearbox at the front of the case and the diff at the rear

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Level Motorsports View Post
    I just installed a new SL82 in our NP01. it is virtually identical to the 75 that we took out. One difference is the neutral lock out cable is on the right side of the 82 and left side of the 75.

Unfortunately, there has been a recall on the transmissions for a under designed input shaft. Sadev has been very honest, and transparent, regarding the issue and will be replacing the part as soon as it is available.

BTW, I have a very low time SL75 for sale is anyone is interested.
    Do you still have the Sadev SL75 for sale IF so give me a call Regards Jonothan 797 998 3272

Thread Information