Liked: 226

Default FF50th @ Road America: Arrive & Drive Clearinghouse

I have been receiving inquiries from drivers around the world (literally, one each from Australia and New Zealand) looking to rent cars at the FF50th. Let's use this thread to connect drivers looking for cars with seats available for hire.

If you are looking for a car, introduce yourself.
    If you have a seat available, let the world know what you have.

It is not too soon to be thinking about getting a deal done. If all goes to plan, early registration will open in October. Good luck to everyone!

Steve Beeler – de facto FF50th Chairman
    Lola T-540 HU44
    steve_beeler@ymail.com
    (734)560-6031

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 146

Steve,

I'm interested, as is at least one other from Oz.

Grahame Burton - Sydney Australia

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
    Steve,

I'm interested, as is at least one other from Oz.

Grahame Burton - Sydney Australia

Plan to bring two brand new Listec WIL-019 Kent cars from Australia. Looking forward to the event
    Last edited by wil013; 11.11.18 at 6:31 PM.

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 35

Default Track Service Available

We will be there although I am still not sure how many cars we will bring. We have a Dulon FF spoken for as a rental and will have a Merlyn MK29 available for rent as well. In addition, we will have at least one Lola T-640 for a client but possibly as many as four. If all the Lola owners go, we will still have one spot open in the trailers. More if not all of them make it. We can provide full services at the track. We are located in Texas and can transport your car from the center of the country. Please contact me if you are interested.

Robert Metcalf
    Metcalf Racing

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 30

Default Arrive and Drive Rentals

We currently have arrive and drive rentals available for the 50th. We will also have trackside support available.

http://advantagemotorsports.com/vintage-club-ford.html

Cheers,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by steve_beeler View Post
    I have been receiving inquiries from drivers around the world (literally, one each from Australia and New Zealand) looking to rent cars at the FF50th. Let's use this thread to connect drivers looking for cars with seats available for hire.

It is not too soon to be thinking about getting a deal done. If all goes to plan, early registration will open in October. Good luck to everyone!

Lola T-540 HU44
    steve_beeler@ymail.com
    (734)560-6031

Liked: 35

Quote Originally Posted by steve_beeler View Post

Lola T-540 HU44
    steve_beeler@ymail.com
    (734)560-6031
    We now have one car rented for the Road America race, but we also have a seat open in a Merlyn MK29 which is now undergoing a full restoration. As well, we have available a really special car - Michael Andretti's '82 Lola T-640 which he put on the pole at the Runoffs that year. It is fully restored and now has two race weekends on it. It is painted and stickered just as he raced it. These cars are available not only for Road America, but also for Barber on May 17-19, Mid Ohio June 28-30, Lime Rock August 29-2 and Road Atlanta November 1-3. All events will include full track side service. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I'm happy to help.

Robert Metcalf

Liked: 1112

Quote Originally Posted by true racer View Post
    As well, we have available a really special car - Michael Andretti's '82 Lola T-640 which he put on the pole at the Runoffs that year. It is fully restored and now has two race weekends on it. It is painted and stickered just as he raced it. These cars are available not only for Road America, but also for Barber on May 17-19, Mid Ohio June 28-30, Lime Rock August 29-2 and Road Atlanta November 1-3. All events will include full track side service. Please send me a PM if you are interested. I'm happy to help.
    Almost (but not quite) makes me question bringing my own car...
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Liked: 226

Default Late Search for Seat!

I am networking for a Ford executive (and experienced club racer) who is looking for a seat at the FF50th. If you have a car or know of one that is available, please ping me.

Many thanks in advance to everyone who contributes to this search!

Lola T-540 HU44
    steve@stevebeeler.com
    https://www.stevebeeler.com/
    (734)560-6031

Liked: 1432

Late bump.

The car I had found to run in the treaded CFF group is no longer available, anyone have anything capable and available at the last minute?

I'll be paddocked in the upper paddock where the tire companies used to set up.

Liked: 1112

Quote Originally Posted by reidhazelton View Post
    Late bump.

The car I had found to run in the treaded CFF group is no longer available, anyone have anything capable and available at the last minute?
    Caldwell D9B - Sold
    Crossle' 30/32/45 Mongrel - Sold
    RF94 Monoshock - here goes nothin'

Thread Information