Liked: 0

For Sale Swift 008 Formula Atlantic w 014 Updates - Mint Condition

Hello 'speeders, I am reluctantly offering up my mint '98 Swift Formula Atlantic 008 w 014 upgrades. I recently purchased this car last year from Steve Groh on this site after looking at quite a few Formula cars. It was by far the most well taken care of FA car I came across - even cars listed at 2x the price. I have only had it out on the track maybe a half dozen times but the car runs flawlessly and is incredibly fast and rush to drive.

Oil was changed after every use and leak down tests completed every other use and the last numbers were between 4.5 and 6. When I received the car the brand new AIM system was not providing GPS data however that was easily fixed with a new GPS antenna and is now working flawlessly. In fact, I am unaware of anything on the car that does not function as it should or as it was designed on the car. It came to me with a bead seat to accommodate a drive over 6'. I am 5'9" 180 lbs so I had a new custom poured foam seat - car will come with both.

There are two sets of FA wheels and a set of transport wheels which are the greatest thing since sliced bread making it much easier to store, trailer, and transport. The car was recently painted the blue and white scheme and is still in great shape ready for your custom livery. It does come with the 008 body parts as spares which are all also painted the same. Please see the photos below to and the attached list to see all the spares included with the car as it would take quite awhile to list them all here.

This really is a beautiful car, unfortunately I just have not had the time available to get the seat time I had anticipated and cannot substantiate (to my wife anyway lol) holding on to the car. The car is located at Willow Springs in Rosamond CA and you are welcome to swing by and look at it with a little heads up notice.

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions. I will be happy to cooperate with your shipping company if needed.

$39500 OBO

Ron Walsh (661)703-9820

More pics on dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gwxqrrx99...HnqkxarDa?dl=0

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 530

God help us all if driving our cars half a dozen times in a year is not enough to warrant keeping them!

Good luck with the sale, looks like a fantastic deal.

3. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 175

Beautiful car! Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    God help us all if driving our cars half a dozen times in a year is not enough to warrant keeping them!
    Amen. Mine will be sold when my wife pries my cold, dead hands from around the steering wheel.

5. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 0

Car has been sold. Thanks for looking

Classifieds Super License Rick Iverson's Avatar
    Liked: 647

Quote Originally Posted by RonWalsh1 View Post
    Car has been sold. Thanks for looking
    Ron;

Hands down, no BS, quite possibly the finest prepared race car I have ever seen. A piece of art.

V/r

Iverson

Thread Information