Liked: 12

Default Stolen Trailer, Formula Mazda, everything

All,

Stolen on 1-15-18, a 24' Covered Wagon enclosed trailer. last 5 of the VIN are on the hitch 25353. OK tag # 7P0187

Formula Mazda, Red 08, Black wings, spare nose with white wings. #01-224 chassis

Also stolen: Allpower 10kw Generator, Gears, suspension spares, Intercomp scales and setup pad/ramps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 18

Matt,
    shoot me an email with pics of your trailer, car and stuff.
    Sorry to get your pm the other day about this. Let me know if I can do something.

Lyle
    Trailer-Alarms.com
    2x PRI Global Media Award Winner
    PRI Booth 7100

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 14

Default That really sucks!

On June 20th 2011 I had my rig stolen also. Truck F350 trailer with my FM, 4 sets of wheels all with brand new Goodyear 255's, scales tools everything, driving gear suit helmet I mean EVERYTHING. I was coming back from the June Sprints and stayed at the Hampton Inn in Indianapolis.
    1. Post on Google.
    2. Call EVERY storage facility with in a 100 mile radius and ask if the have anything that resembles you stuff on their security cameras.
    3. Be very nice to law enforcement.
    4. Post on Facebook
    5. Call Mosses or Sitara and let them post as well.
    6. Answer every call you get even if you think they might be sales calls and record the call that might be about your car.
    7. Repeat your post on Google and make sure your phone number is on every post.
    On July 30 2011 I got a call from a lady telling me she thinks my car is across her street where a bunch of thugs are renting a house and my truck and trailer are out everyday doing landscaping that if the police would wait until 8:30pm they would get everything including the low life scum.
    Well the police raided the house at 2:30pm and I got my FM back but thats all. Everything else was gone.
    I am very thankful I got my FM back but I'm not happy with the justice. Even though we had 4 men on camera at the storage facility unloading my stuff and driving the FM down a public road. They only charged the thug that was in the house when they raided it and he only got 720 days of "work release". His name was Jason Howard may you rot in hell.
    Good luck if you would like to talk please call me at 919-889-2423
    Robert Noell FM#27

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 12

Oh man, sorry to hear you had the same problem.

Talked to a few folks, including Moses and Sitara. We will see what turns up, I'll be working up some posts.

Thanks all!

Liked: 32

Any word Matt ?

Mel

Liked: 73

I am a friend of Matt's that lives in the same town and fellow open wheel racer (FC). Matt indicated the he got the trailer and engine back , but not the chassis.

Hopefully, Matt can respond soon.

Aaron

Thread Information