Liked: 11

Default SOLD: 2ND PLACE RUNOFFS FE CAR FOR SALE loads of extras

YUP ... only due to moving to F4 and fully concentrating on that series are we selling our FE and ALL remaining spares and extras

perfect mechanical FE absolutely track race ready FE with loads of extras

F1 wheel and evo 4
    Trans has ALL new gears and new shafts WPC treated including NEW ring and pinion ( runoffs and road atlanta ) only use
    all purchased and assembled By Comprent Racing. (I dont want think of what that costed )
    have 4 sets wheels
    one new wet set ( couple laps ) mounted
    lambda system ( forget the brand , bought from comprent )
    Brand new clutch pressure plate and slave cylinder , new lines inside bell housing
    New rotors and pads at runoffs ( 2 days on track only )
    ALL wheels Bearings re packed at runoffs !
    BRAND NEW entire FRONT WING ASSEMBLY ! never on track
    one extra nose cone
    BUNCH of motorcraft new parts ( throttle position sensors , crank sensor etc
    ALSO 8- 10 NEW OIL FILTERS
    Comprent alingment bars
    Bump steer tools
    Shocks just Dyno tested by Jay Green
    newer Battery
    newer belts ( couple years left at least )
    spare fresh injectors just done by Marren
    very sure theres more extras im missing but ALL will go with this deal
    SPARE NEW FUEL PUMP ( theres an upgraded one in car but have a new spare )
    CAR HAS ALL FRESH NEW MOBILE ONE AND READY TO GO ON TRACK

$ 30,000.00 firm

jmg6501@gmail.com

call or text 561-225-8952 or 561-722- eight six two nine

Default Sale pending

Quote Originally Posted by egordon1 View Post
    yup ... Only due to moving to f4 and fully concentrating on that series are we selling our fe and all remaining spares and extras

perfect mechanical fe absolutely track race ready fe with loads of extras

f1 wheel and evo 4
    trans has all new gears and new shafts wpc treated including new ring and pinion ( runoffs and road atlanta ) only use
    all purchased and assembled by comprent racing. (i dont want think of what that costed )
    have 4 sets wheels
    one new wet set ( couple laps ) mounted
    lambda system ( forget the brand , bought from comprent )
    brand new clutch pressure plate and slave cylinder , new lines inside bell housing
    new rotors and pads at runoffs ( 2 days on track only )
    all wheels bearings re packed at runoffs !
    Brand new entire front wing assembly ! Never on track
    one extra nose cone
    bunch of motorcraft new parts ( throttle position sensors , crank sensor etc
    also 8- 10 new oil filters
    comprent alingment bars
    bump steer tools
    shocks just dyno tested by jay green
    newer battery
    newer belts ( couple years left at least )
    spare fresh injectors just done by marren
    very sure theres more extras im missing but all will go with this deal
    spare new fuel pump ( theres an upgraded one in car but have a new spare )
    car has all fresh new mobile one and ready to go on track

$ 30,000.00 firm

jmg6501@gmail.com

call or text 561-225-8952 or 561-722- eight six two nine
    sale pending

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 530

New record less than 24 hours!

congrats $30K is a Christmas deal!

Liked: 3

What the above sales listing does not say is the car had front wing damage so the new spare wing now became the primary. The new wing was listed in sale agreement under included extras. Seller also removed Aim sensors and did not include alignment bars or head surround as listed in included extras on signed sales agreement. Seller will not refund or make good on this deal and very uncooperative. We have purchased dozens of race cars over the years with no issues so BUYER BEWARE. If I could rate this seller it would be a 1 of 5 stars for over promising & under delivering. Christmas deal I think not!

Default Almost not due a response ...

Quote Originally Posted by s4pasnu View Post
    What the above sales listing does not say is the car had front wing damage so the new spare wing now became the primary. The new wing was listed in sale agreement under included extras. Seller also removed Aim sensors and did not include alignment bars or head surround as listed in included extras on signed sales agreement. Seller will not refund or make good on this deal and very uncooperative. We have purchased dozens of race cars over the years with no issues so BUYER BEWARE. If I could rate this seller it would be a 1 of 5 stars for over promising & under delivering. Christmas deal I think not!
    ALL ITEMS WERE COLLECTED BY BUYERS AGENT , minus Head surround which i am sending . What buyer neglects to mention is that none of the parts he insists were included ... were not listed pictures or discussed in any way . However in good faith i sent him the items that he cried about ! In addition there was NEVER AND ADDITIONAL FRONT WING just said BRAND NEW FRONT EING ! Not extra . I have already sent a transponder that wasn’t included and a steering sensor that want listed or included. We have sold many cars and never dealt with someone like this , ... most juvenile man i have ever met!

Liked: 530

Buyer got a heck of a deal!!!

Good luck in F4!

Thread Information