Liked: 31

For Sale 1968 Zink C4 Formula Vee For Sale

SOLD-1968 Zink C4 Formula Vee
    -Brand New Car Spring 2017, not rebuilt or restored! New! Only raced 1 season, but rebuilt drivetrain.
    -Fuel cell, gauges, engine, transaxle, wiring, clutch, battery, hardware, I-Beam, masters, brakes-ALL, plumbing, shocks were known good, the only thing rebuilt are cores that need to be race prepped.
    -5 races in 2017. Used loaner engine for 4 races. Transaxle for 2.
    -Engine rebuilt, never raced - 0 races on it now. Heads were known to be race ready, valve guides were worn, engine pulled 1st race of 2017. Engine was gone through again. Race prepped and now installed.
    -All engine work by Bob Shedd
    -Race prepped carb
    -Freshened gearbox – 2017 by Bob Shedd, 0 races on it!
    -Needs tires. Could run in the dry, but have little tread.
    -Straight, new frame with custom hoop to fit tall driver. 6’4” 250 lbs.
    -Car has been sorted through 1 season
    -Quick release steering wheel
    -VSCDA log book, Tech passed 2017
    -Painted spring of 2017
    -Last raced Blacktoctoberfest, IL ’17.

$13,500 OBO Sold as-is. Ready to Race!

Car is part of 14-15 car team (hard to keep track!). About 7 Vee’s and 8 Ford’s. I am selling this one and about 3 more Vee’s for myself and friends of the team. This car is my personal car. I am a mechanic and driver. The team is transitioning from Vee’s to Ford’s. This is leaves this car built and ready to race, now up for sale! Nicely Sorted. One side panel now had no # decal due to panel being repainted, otherwise pics depict as is. Left rear brake has a grooved pattern developed in the brake pad and drum. Battery was not charging prior to engine swap. Did not test after. Have good generator to swap and a new regulator installed. Can handle a 6”4” driver with the seat, taller I am sure without seat. Entire car was built to fit larger driver. Car is located in Plymouth, WI.

Thanks for looking! Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 145inmy73; 02.18.19 at 9:06 AM.

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Reduced asking price! $12,500 Note, car is set up for a larger driver which is very hard to come by, but can also be easily set up for a smaller driver. Motivated to sell as I am building a FF for this season. Thanks for loooking. Questions or if more pics are wanted let me know.

Wanted to update post. FF is done! I had to take my transponder off the Vee for the Ford.

I am will to reduce the price of this brand new, well sorted Vee to $12,500, o.b.o

Let me know if you have any interest, questions, or concerns. When you see the car, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by 145inmy73; 01.29.19 at 5:22 PM.

Thread Information