Contributing Member
    Liked: 18

Default Shipping from NZ?

Can someone give me a ball park figure what it would cost to ship a FF from NZ to say Chicago?

Liked: 309

Typically starts around $3500 from NZ to Long Beach/LA, plus another $1000 or so to Chicago. For a more exact figure do an internet search, as there are lots of companies in that business. Some do door-to-door.
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 433

Another thing to consider is from which part of New Zealand. The South island is generally more expensive to ship from than the North island.
    Graham

Vancouver at heart but Adelaide is where you'll find me
    Liked: 16

there are many things to consider when shipping in any direction
    1) packing of container
    2) shipping cost to destination including all clearance papers
    3) receiving costs to collect container by broker, collection of container, storage, unpacking, quarantine if any and any taxes due
    just make sure you talk to both ends to cover all costs

Liked: 6

Default Freight

Give Fast Forwarding a call, 847 734-0200 in Elk Grove IL. Next to O'Hare. One of the Best Worldwide. Tell Jeff, Zeke Sent ya!

Liked: 210

I've reached the point in life where I really need a hat of some sort. One of the regulars I wear during the week is a Placemakers Classic baseball hat. LOVE IT!

Somebody came up here to Seattle to see a SOVREN event and brought me a hat.. Son of a gun
    CREW for Jeff 89 Reynard or Flag & Comm.

Thread Information