Liked: 226

Default FF50th @ Road America: Crossover and Overflow Entries

We want to get as many drivers into the FF50th as possible. To that end, crossover entries (that is, a driver entering one car in both Formula Ford race groups...two drivers sharing one car is not a crossover) will be tentatively accepted up to the entry deadline. If there are less than 200 entries at the deadline, crossover second entries will be confirmed in entry date order until both race groups are full. After the entry deadline, late entries will not bump a crossover out of a race group.

If both Formula Ford race groups are over subscribed, overflow entries will be given the option to run in another VSCDA race group. A process will be set up to move overflow entries into the Formula Ford race groups as cars drop out due to misfortunes of one form or another. This is something that was missed at the FF40th but we'll try to do better this time around.

As mentioned previously, I am working with the VSCDA on an early entry process so that we can work through all of this months in advance. Don't even ask me about car numbers....

Happy holidays!

Steve Beeler - de facto FF50th Chairman
    Lola T-540 HU44
    steve_beeler@ymail.com
    (734)560-6031

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 71

This is only opened to Ford powered cars, correct?

Liked: 226

Cliff:

The FF50th @ Road America is for Kent-powered (and Cortina-powered, too, if anyone is still running one) Formula Fords of all ages, vintage, club, and modern. Joe Marcinski and Mike Rand are organizing a FF celebration in November 2019 at Road Atlanta. You will find more information on their event elsewhere in this forum.

Steve

Liked: 229

Default step one

Get ford powered club ford, check. Step two, get ford powered FF, in progress. Step three, make plans to head to Wisconsin in Sept 19 to spend some quality time with a couple of hundred like minded folks, check. BGR will be there with a full trailer of FF's. I am sure I am not the only one who is already prepping for this event! Great job Steve and crew, hope there will be separate races for Club Ford and FF so I can drive both cars...........

Brian.
    Last edited by Brian Graham; 12.24.17 at 2:14 PM.

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

See you there

Thread Information