Liked: 7

Default Need Help Identifying some 6 lug/6 pin Centerlock wheels

I got these in a Porsche lot parts purchase. Shop did a lot of race stuff.

Anyway, these wheels are 15x10 and 15x12, with a 3 piece design. Similar to Centerlines, obviously, but not that brand. they also have a non-ferrous (maybe Magnesium, just based on the fact it's darker than the aluminum) center disc in between the inner and outer halves (I have an identical set of Porsche fitment wheels from the same purchase).

I have read that Halibrand and some others did pin-drive setups with knockoffs, but those pin arrangements seem to have a larger locating diameter (basically, a larger pin/bolt pattern). These pins are arranged in about a 3.5" diameter circle.

Jaguar? Formula car or sports racer? Cobra? Worst case I just bought some cool end tables, but I'd love to know what they fit.

I have found from a friend that some BBS centerlocks on a Formula SAE car are 6 pin with a 3.5" diameter circle, but these being 15x10 & 12 can't be SAE, and the age doesn't match that either. I found some Porsche 962 wheels which have 6 pin in a small circle, but I haven't been able to verify the pattern.

Liked: 492

Default wheels

Look like some centerline wheels with Lotus 23 / 51 etc bolt pattern
    Roland Johnson
    San Diego, Ca

Thanks Roland, but they are not Centerline, they are Chassis Engineering.

I'll look into the Lotus bolt pattern. Thanks.

Looks like the bolt pattern fits some Lotus, as well as some March, and a FSAE car.

Anyone interested in the wheels, feel free to make me an offer.

Thread Information