Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default Right Coast at Mid Ohio June 30-July 2

Right Coast will run the second annual FRP all open wheel weekend at Mid Ohio on what essentially is the weekend of the Fourth of July, even though yes my calendar shows the 4th actually falls on a Tuesday this year.
    In conjunction with the Formula Race Promotions F2000, F1600 and F Atlantic races as well as the FV Challenge Cup folks.
    As FRP is now USAC Sanctioned, there is a very small bit of effort needed to both register as a USAC competitor and enter the race weekend.
    That information is available in www.rcffs.org with links to get it done.
    If it takes anyone more than five minutes I would be surprised, and it is free and you get another racing license to boot !
    In 2016 we had close to 20 and given the 20 entered at NJMP a few weeks ago we expect a similar if not a few more for Mid Ohio.
    If you haven't registered and entered, please do so soon as the processing of your license will take some time but as long as you are registered and entered you won't need the physical card in hand.
    And Bob Wright and FRP kindly accommodated our request to alter the initial schedule so as to separate Right Coast and FRP F1600 by sometimes up to an hour so those hard core folks desiring additional track time can in fact do both.
    Just how many laps of Mid Ohio could one driver fit into a three day weekend, we might find out soon !

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 313

I'm registered and I think Phil is. How is the entry list looking?

Is the a link or path to the entry list?

FOUND IT! Go to rcffs.org, scroll to the Mid Ohio race and click on entry list and it downloads (but maybe isn't interactive because it doesn't show Phil or me)
    Last edited by Dave Harmison; 06.16.17 at 2:08 PM.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 49

Yup, I registered yesterday. Looking forward to it!

Liked: 78

I am signed up.

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 432

Me too
    Graham

Liked: 157

Default I am in

Looking forward to single class racing with great people.

Steve

Liked: 29

Default Entry List

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Harmison View Post
    I'm registered and I think Phil is. How is the entry list looking?

Is the a link or path to the entry list?

FOUND IT! Go to rcffs.org, scroll to the Mid Ohio race and click on entry list and it downloads (but maybe isn't interactive because it doesn't show Phil or me)
    No it is not "interactive" or real time. We update it as our good friends at FRP download the registration data and send to us.

List as of 6/17/17 is up on RCFSS now: http://www.rcffs.org/schedule.html#Ohio

We'll update as info comes in and when not at a track somewhere...

Yours for the sport,
    Dave and Angela
    FF #7 and #8

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

The current entry as of Tuesday June 20 looks approximately like this:
    Marcinski
    Rand
    Cantrell
    Smith
    Early
    Velkoff
    Petzko
    Holmes
    Harmison
    Kingham
    Fisher
    Eyer
    Van Nostrand
    Venturino
    Roux
    Nicolette
    Maybe Lavender if work allows and as he is based in Marysville OH fingers crossed
    hopefully Brumbaugh K in either the Crossle or the VD
    Maybe and hopefully Mike Kelly with his newly acquired Z16

Aiming at 20, getting close if all above show.
    Where are all the FF/CF East/West runners anymore anyway ?

10. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 49

Default Dog update

EDIT: Oops, just realized I posted this in the wrong thread. It was a different thread that we hijacked to talked about dogs.

Sorry to return to the earlier sidetrack about whether dogs are permitted at Mid-Ohio, but I finally just called them to ask.

Dogs are permitted, though she said that's generally for campers. Must be contained or on 6' leash at all times. She finished with 'it's definitely not encouraged'.

We haven't decided if we're bringing Barnaby. We'll figure that out tonight.

Not relevant to M-O, but pertaining to an earlier post of mine, we were at Grattan last weekend and asked Sam (owner) the same question, and he said yes they are permitted and must be on a leash.
    Last edited by PK; 06.28.17 at 2:58 PM. Reason: responded to wrong thread

Our pup, Blaze, will be attending. He loves playing in the RAIN.

Looks potentially damp.

Default Results Sheets

Results sheets are up on the RCFFS web site: http://www.rcffs.org/2017-results.html

Cheers,
    Dave

14. The following members LIKED this post:

What an absolute great time. The weather was mixed for practice and qualifying but the races were dry. A special thanks to Joe and Mike for a fantastic weekend. Top notch and well and truly worth the 8 hour drive. If you haven't attended a RCFFS race then you better put it on your list. Thanks to all drivers and their significant others and families for making this such a wonderful race meeting.
    Graham

16. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 157

Default Thanks!

Great organization by Joe and Mike. Thanks. Lots of track time to try car stuff and to learn the track nuances. Great competitors and post race gatherings at Joe's. (Joe Marcinski's trailer). The top three/four club fords were flying all weekend, congratulations to those guys for really having their stuff sorted. Inspiration to the rest of us.

Pittsburgh is a great drivers track and the same long sessions will be fun

Steve

18. The following members LIKED this post:

Yes, it was another great Right Coast weekend. I finally got my car running properly, now I just need to find another second so I can challenge Phil. Wayne really had his car going great too.

PittRace here we come.

Liked: 78

Thank you Joe and Mike for all the effort once again. My weekend was less than perfect. But on the flip slide I am friends with the wrecker crew now...

21. The following members LIKED this post:

Default RCFFS Pictures from Mid-Ohio Posted

We have the pictures from the RCFFS race at Mid-Ohio up on our web site. We have loaded the galleries from 2 of the 3 photographers. We’ll try to get the third photographer’s work up after our race at Pitt.

If you see a picture that you want the full resolution file for, please contact us and we’ll get it/them to you.

The album of pictures may be found by clicking on the "More pictures here!” link on the 2017 Results Page listing for Ohio. -OR-

Here is the direct link to the pictures: http://www.rcffs.org/mid-ohio-2017-pictures.html

Yours for the sport,
    Dave Gernert & Angela Slocum
    www.rcffs.org

23. The following 2 users liked this post:

Great photos, thanks a bunch guys. I will be in touch for a full size one or two.
    Graham

Thread Information