May 31 Lime Rock Grand Prix Weekend
    June 19 Lime Rock Regional
    July 17/18 NHIS Dbl Reg'l; only Sunday is NEC
    August 14/15 BeaveRun Dbl Reg'l; only Sunday is NEC
    Sept 18/19 Watkins Glen Dbl Reg'l; both events are NEC

Come join us in 2004

Liked: 142

excuse my ignorance but what's NEC???
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Contributing Member Jerry Santucci 33's Avatar
    Liked: 1

hey HazelNut...
    go here for a complete answer to your question.
    http://www.users.fast.net/~nescca/necplan.htm
    Bob Lutz and John Merriman have done a lot of work to promote this series - my hats off to them!

the biggest by-product is MORE racers at the events. last year at the Glen they had 29 cars. and that equals a LOT of FUN!

if you have a FF or CF come on out and Play. or, if you are a Business owner, consider sponsoring one of the many prizes, a great way to show your support. or, if you just Love FF and CF come on out to one of the above events and enjoy!
    Seeeeeeeeeeeeee Ya --- Jer
    "Use to be" --- CF #33

Contributing Member John Merriman's Avatar
    Liked: 61

Take a look at Mike Rand's posts under this section about the Memorial Day Regional Event at Lime Rock - Monday 31 May - which is part of the NEW ENGLAND CHALLENGE series.
    The 35th ANNIVERSARY OF FORMULA FORD is shaping up to be a great day of racing, celebrations and camaraderie in the FF1600 ranks. Not to be missed. Mark your calendars!

awesome. I was thinking about the memorial day race at LRP. MY buddy will be running on the pro race so i'll be there crewwing anyway looks like i'll be running my FF in that event as well

i'm gonna check out your schedule i might do some of the other races as well.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

i just rad the site. I didn;t ralize this is runing conjunction with the SCCA regional events. I will most definatly be running with you guys!

Thread Information