Liked: 553

Default Spa/Lifeline/OMP Power Pack, DIN, Hirschman, Hirose plugs

I bought a car with a charged Lifeline Halon bottle (correct size for the space) with an electrical head with a DIN connector. I have the rest of the system, too, but it's not in great shape. For instance, the Power Pack had a leaky 9 volt battery, so I'm looking for a new Power Pack control box.

I have an opportunity to buy a NIB Power Pack for much less than the normal $150 price, but with a different connector (Hirschman).

Am I correct in thinking it's just a simple plug with two wires, and I should have no problem if the bottle connector is DIN and the Power pack connector is Hirschman (or Hirose)?

And, going one step further, has anyone used a different brand control box? I really like the OMP box with built-in firing button.

Thanks in advance. - Russ

Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 11

Default Fire system power packs

Russ,

Give me a call and I'll walk you through it. The short answer is yes and no. But call and I'll explain.

Bob
    two six two 317-1225

3. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information