Liked: 8

For Sale Complete Formula First Team

For sale complete Formula First team

2004 Vector, Penske shocks, Fresh Autowerks engine, fresh battery, recharged fire suppression system, aligned at 3R Automotive on laser table, up to date log book, have mold for front nose cone and extra suspension pieces. Track record holder at High Plains Raceway. $8k obo

vector2_opt.jpg

vector3_opt.jpg

vector4_opt.jpg

AJVector1_opt.jpg

2007 Murray, QA1 front shocks / PRO rear, Fresh Autowerks engine, recharged fire suppression system, aligned at 3R Automotive on laser table, up to date log book, comes with all the body molds. Track record holder at Pueblo Motorsports Park. $8k obo.

murray1_opt.jpg

murray2_opt.jpg

murray 3_opt (1).jpg

Mario murray_opt.jpg

2015 Lark 18’ V-nose Trailer with stacker system (custom built), Complete LED lighting system, benchtop 4’ toolbox, overhead cabinet, fresh tires, Helmet / Fire suit rack. $10k obo.

Both cars are extremely well maintained and come with extra wheels, tires and spare parts. The trailer is awesome and we get compliments on it everywhere we go.
    trailer1_opt.jpg

Everything will be available on Jun 11 after the feature at Indy. Will sell all for a package price of $24k

MarioAJfst (3)_opt.jpg

Please Contact
    Jay Jacobellis
    or
    jake48@q.com

More pictures available upon request

Default fst

Just wanted to add some more trailer pics and let everyone know that I will deliver within a reasonable distance.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Fst

Everything listed can be separated on sold individually

Liked: 0

Default picts

Jay-- i'm steve in tx. talked to scott in colo.. going to build fst chassis ...on apexspeed saw your ad the 2004 car they had more picts etc. on the red car in your ad .... would u send me more picts of front of the red and white stripped car the shocks etc. and the rest of car .if was sv car who turned it in to fst class car i'm 6.1..200lbs.. any chance I would fit in that car without welding an cutting??/thanks

What's your email address. I'll send more pictures. The all red Murray was built for a big guy, we just put a custom Kirkey seat in it for my skinny son. It's a great car. The red and white Vector is limited on space, I'm 5'10" 200 I fit but just. I'd love to talk to you about either one, call me after I send you the pictures.
    303.683.0333. I will send you some tomorrow

Default f fst

Jay --many thanks you told me what I needed to know...thank you thank you --6.1 over 200 won't work sold 2 van diemens .. way to tite again thank you for response..................vector was the one.....
    Last edited by promod; 05.16.17 at 12:19 AM. Reason: for got name of car thanks those colo guys are good folks

Don't know your time frame for purchase but you should come to Indy to try them on, the Murray will surprise you it's a performer and it will be in the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jacobellis View Post
    Don't know your time frame for purchase but you should come to Indy to try them on, the Murray will surprise you it's a performer and it will be in the hunt.
    j\Jay- again thanks ...will see you folks at indy. not sure how i'll find you'll i'll find scott he'll know where you'll are ......see yaaaaa.

I'll be right beside Scott, looking forward to meeting you.

Default indy

Jay----ditto..and thanks...................

The cars are prepped tested and ready for Indy, come see them in action and make me an offer. i want to come back empty

Hey Texas Steve give me a call when you get a chance, want to give an update on the cars and trailer situation.

Jay

Junior Member breakfast_burrito's Avatar

What size is the helmet and fire suit?

Default ffst

Jay -man that was fine hanging with you and scott at indy ..your boys are killer in those cars..1st place says it all ..plus meeting dave carr super folks..i'll call as soon as I get off the road trip i'm on..after talking w/ my buds no ffst in tx i'll probably race one off my pals f ford cars ...I think I found a home w svra and vintage fords..we'll see I just bought a formula B bt21 in need of serious rebuild been sitting awhile twin cam motor turns over easy huge wheels an tires really cool cause I fit really good going to be fun project... just what I enjoy doing in the evenings after work many thanks and hug Mario for me...I hope you keep those cars your boys love em......steve

Now I can add that the 24x is the winning car at the Open Wheel World Challenge, @ the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Both of these car's are awesome, someone needs a proven car this is it.

Default Fst

Hey guys, a little incentive , I will pay anyone $500 for any lead that turns into a sale for any of my cars or trailer listed.
    Remember the 24x is the Indy winning car.

Liked: 5

Pmd

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Default FST Sale

The Murray is sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Sold

The Vector is sold!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information