Thread: 2 Stroke Parts

Liked: 3

For Sale 2 Stroke Parts

Quite a bit of 2 stroke parts up for sale, including a running engine. We're finally switching to the 600 motors and that's getting mighty expensive.

Kawasaki 440 - Good compression. We did get it to fire up while still in the car before we started tearing it down this week. Last time the car ran for more than a minute was back in 2007 Autocrossing. Before that, the last official race for the car was March 1997. Has electric start.

Both drive belts are new and have never been used (era 2007). The old one failed at autocross and that was the last straw for me dealing with 2 strokes. We shelf'd the car and waited for the F6 to become legal.

Everything you see in the pictures is included... gearing, heads, clutches (and springs, weights, etc. That's in the black box), Aaen pipes & gauges, air filters, radiators (may or may not be any good).

I'll have an accurate list of parts sometime this weekend when the engine is finally removed from the car.

Not really sure what to ask for all of this.
    Asking $500 obo. Maybe willing to trade for 5 lug rims, tires, MyCron 4+, anything that might be useful with the F6.
    Attached Images Attached Images

For Sale

Pics 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've had a couple PM's on breaking all of this up, I'd rather sell it as a whole.

Also, for those of you up north I'll be heading to Indianapolis, IN/Bloomington, IL in late May so we can meet somewhere along the way.

Bump... make me an offer...

Everything is going on eBay shortly.

No offer refused. Need this out of the garage with all the new parts coming in.

Liked: 0

Default Parts available?

I know it's an older post, just checking to see if you sold 440 parts.

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by shoundawg View Post
    I know it's an older post, just checking to see if you sold 440 parts.
    Do you still have parts, never heard back from you, maybe some tires

Thread Information