Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 77

Default Need a favor in Indy

I haven't been to the 500 since 1956 so I'm now retired and going to Indy this year to hang out most of the month and after that the SVRA weekend. I've been an SCCA member for twenty years for what ever that is worth.
    I don't fancy driving out from California so I've decided to ship my car out and fly out.
    I bought a motorhome that awaits in Wabash.
    My only problem is I need somebody to accept my car from the trucker and keep it 3-6 days until I arrive.
    If somebody has a shop of whatever with room to park it I'll be happy to pay for time and trouble.
    I live 20 miles from Sears Point or Sonoma as the young folks call it if I could be of any assistance to anyone. I've got a truck and trailer if needed for anything.
    Thanks in advance.

Richard Hybels
    Hybels

Liked: 33

PM Sent

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 77

Default Indy

Well that took what 20 minutes to handle!! Thanks Apex for being here. Another contribution coming.
    Hybels

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 177

Terran, are you the guy that beat me to the punch on offering Richard a spot in my garage? Lol
    I race communist race cars.

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling, there are rules." - Walter Sobchak

Thread Information