Contributing Member Bernard Bradpiece's Avatar
    Liked: 182

Default North East 50th Celebration

For the 50th in the North East, VRG has extended an invitation for all Formula F cars for the Jefferson 500 at Summit Point main track May 18-21.

Formula F will be a separate run group with 3hrs 40mins track time over 9 sessions for $450 to VRG members and $500 to guests. SCCA licence or similar from recognized issuer.

We currently have 40 Historic and Club Fords committed for the Royale Formula Ford Challenge Series which will run separately.

The celebration includes a mega barbecue + wine and beer on Friday night for all entrants, crew and race workers. Special guest Brian Redman and some old hands from "back in the day" will be joining. Pairs of tires courtesy Hoosier, race gloves courtesy RaceQuip, brake pads courtesy Powerslide Motorsports, and engine rebuild discount courtesy of Quicksilver RacEngines will be raffled alongside a case of engine oil for the longest tow courtesy Cloverleaf Auto. Saturday night will be the VRG dinner - 2 tickets included with entry.

Spring in the rolling hills of West Virginia close by John Brown's last stand at Harpers Ferry is a real treat, particular at a typically laid back VRG meeting - club racing as it ought to be.

We need 20 cars to make this work.

Any takers?

To enter: http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/...r-group-334011

Any questions please contact: info@formulafordchallengeseries.com

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 269

Default How about a show of hands?

I'll be there with my Citation Z10

Robby

ps have a great Brian Redman story from my first day of racing to tell as well!

Liked: 115

Default Redman stories

Brian Redman stories are the best! What a fun guy - amazing he survived all that happened in his hey-day era.

Quote Originally Posted by BorkRacing View Post
    I'll be there with my Citation Z10

Robby

ps have a great Brian Redman story from my first day of racing to tell as well!

Thread Information