Liked: 3

Default WTB: F600 Chassis & Misc Parts

Looking to buy a F600 chassis, preferable one setup for a Honda. Having my F500 converted by Clint's shop, but that might take a few months with all the modifications I need done. Just bought a house, so I'm not really in a position to spend $15k on a new car.

Hoping to buy a second ready-to-go chassis and use my extensive parts pile to build in time to qualify for run-offs. Would prefer a red devil or dolphin as I already have that bodywork, but anything would work at this point. Able to travel anywhere east of the Mississippi.

Also looking for the following parts:
    • Elastometers (sp?)
    • Chains, Sprockets
    • 50mm Axle
    • 5 Lug Rims and/or Tires
    • Rotors
    • Fuel Cell

Thanks!

Liked: 6

Default For sale Reddevil 600

I have a red devil 600 for sale with or with out engine, currently set up for a Honda.
    used as a test car with only 5 races on a 2015 car. Was asking 16,500 for quick sale but could let go without motor for 14,500.
    (612-247-19640)yes Iam in south eastern Minnesota but might meet you part way?

Liked: 3

Quote Originally Posted by comfortably numb racing View Post
    I have a red devil 600 for sale with or with out engine, currently set up for a Honda.
    used as a test car with only 5 races on a 2015 car. Was asking 16,500 for quick sale but could let go without motor for 14,500.
    (612-247-19640)yes Iam in south eastern Minnesota but might meet you part way?
    Thanks, but that's quite a bit over my budget for what I'm looking for... I'm really just looking for the frame only. I wish I would have been able to grab the one Eric had for $2,500!

Thread Information