Liked: 553

Default "Dinner with Racers" podcasts

Has anyone else been enjoying these? I've listened to a few(*) and they are very entertaining. Helps me stay on the treadmill longer.

http://www.dinnerwithracers.com/

* Don Whittington, Randy Lanier, Alex Gurney, Hurley Heywood, David Hobbs, Peter Cunningham.
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 984

Yes, they are quite entertaining. The one with Mike Shank is particularly interesting.

Global Moderator Dave Woodmancy's Avatar
    Liked: 69

Quote Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
    Has anyone else been enjoying these? I've listened to a few(*) and they are very entertaining. Helps me stay on the treadmill longer.

* Don Whittington, Randy Lanier, Alex Gurney, Hurley Heywood, David Hobbs, Peter Cunningham.

I spend of fair amount of time in the car commuting, love both the DWR, and also the Marshall Pruett podcasts..

http://marshallpruett.podbean.com/

All the episodes Russ mentioned are highly entertaining, I would also add the Bill Riley episode to that list..

5. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Woodmancy View Post
    I spend of fair amount of time in the car commuting, love both the DWR, and also the Marshall Pruett podcasts..

http://marshallpruett.podbean.com/
    I've heard his are good, too, but I have to get through all the DWR' podcasts first! :-)

Now that I've listened to a half dozen sporadically, I'm inclined to go back to the beginning and listen to the rest chronologically.

Liked: 947

Quote Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post

The interview with Gill Campbell, CEO of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca was very entertaining and enlightening, particularly with the ongoing track management agreement with the County.

-Dan
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

Liked: 757

The Motorsport Magazine podcasts are pretty good too.

Liked: 4

Marshal Pruett's podcast is really great. Loved the interview he did with Mark Blundell on his lap in the Nissan at LeMans.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 60

I found these through a friend of mine and listened to Episode 8. What they did to get the lap record at Road America is amazing.

11. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 307

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Holland View Post
    I found these through a friend of mine and listened to Episode 8. What they did to get the lap record at Road America is amazing.
    Cubic illegal money does wonders!

Thread Information