Liked: 5

Default Crossle race cars

does any one have info. on 60 years of winning -CROSSLE RACE CARS race this summer

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 942

Default Ummmm, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by goodyscrossle20 View Post
    does any one have info. on 60 years of winning -CROSSLE RACE CARS race this summer
    Mike Winebrenner is working on the arrangements at the SVRA Open Wheel Festival at Indy in June.

http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/show...t=Crossle+60th

Registration for the event:
    http://www.svra.com/events/2017-open...rld-challenge/
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 87

Default The Crossle 60 Year is getting momentum...

I am happy to see so many talking about coming to this event! I am working on having at least one of every model to represent the Crossle Car Company history.
    Bill (goodyscrossle20), do you have a 20F?
    BTW, I have some very famous guys that live near you coming to this event and one of them was very successful in a Crossle...still working out the details before the Official Announcement, but bet you can guess who...

Mike Winebrenner
    1966 Crossle 9S
    1981 Crossle 45F

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 5

Default Crossle race cars

I have owned a CROSSLE RACE car for 28 years. still have both a 16f and a running 20f ps will be fixing the 16f to sell next summer

Thread Information